Jae Millz Appreciation Post

Yo I'm not going to write an essay about my son, But Jae Millz is the TRUTH. From Battles to songs my son is the complete package(NH). If you don'tlike Millz your musical taste should be in QUESTION. So before you come in "Hes only a battle rapper" "He'll never drop" "TypicalNYC Rapper" or whatever, I don't care He's nice. Hands down the best Up and coming rapper.

BTW Haze
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got mad love for dude in a non-karamo way........

One of the best battle scenes ever......These dudes went pound for pound, blow for blow......

-So even when I die if you stand over my grave, Ima still be above you-

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I should post everything I did from my own Jae Millz appreciation thread into this one just incase _'s didn't see it. Just wondering....how many Millztracks do u guys have? Im close to 200. If you have any I dont have from a screenshot I might post, put me on
pimp.gif

*enter Seymore Cake

Battles:
just disrespected Ness' life
smh.gif
sick.gif

Millz has to be one of the most overlooked rappers out of NYC. I dunno why these labels @#%$ on him the way they did but he deserves a chance just as much as Saigon, or *gasp* Papoose

Mixtapes you need:
mixtapesusa_1971_9688999

mixtapesusa_1976_21104375

h07325js8yd.jpg

00-jae_millz-the_time_is_now_%28the_official_mixtape%29-2007-uc.jpg

89hbxq9.jpg

p_4.jpg

Classics:

Ya Moms Named You Johnathan but, Im'a Call You Little John And You Don't Rap All You Do Is ScreamLike You Lil Jon...
sick.gif

I swear this dude deseves so much more.

I've been rockin with homie since harlem ciphers on channel 68 that had to be about 2000. Like what does it take for talent to actually shine in this town.

_'s salute me yours truely YOUNG G DA GREAT OHHHHHHH!!!

_'s know there can't be a Millz post without my approval/partcipation
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

"1 hand on the chest other one in the air, I'ma Monument there's no way you can compare!!!"

I been co-signing my guy since I 1st came here in 03'

*plays "Welcome to New York City" freestyle*

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

I swear this dude deseves so much more.

I've been rockin with homie since harlem ciphers on channel 68 that had to be about 2000. Like what does it take for talent to actually shine in this town.

Honestly, I believe in due time. Like Millz said the BS Rappers can only last for so long. Once the new generation finally get their shine it will becrazy. With Millz and Joe holding down the rap game is looking good. Only dude missing is Stack
frown.gif

Appreciated but I dont believe this dude will ever get his chance and will be regulated to a mixtape rapper for the rest of his career.

smokin.gif

pimp.gif
in due time..its up to Millz to realize he cant drop on them majors andtake Wanna Blow to Asylum or so and just drop....then theyll see

Back
Top Bottom