Jae Millz Career Just ended today SMH

"Since I aint got a multi platinum front man some of these dj's won't play me" I guess he got tired of that, Because he is now signed toYOUNG MONEY ENTERTAINMENT. I mess with wayne just as much as anybody but who has had a successful career on that label no one, Currensy left, boo is going tobe just rolling up and handing wayne spliffs for the rest of his career and Nikki manaj
eyes.gif
I would love to see millz blow up and get his shine but if he wanted to play thebackground he should've signed with Fat Joe or Puff
smh.gif

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=247a5526-343c-48cd-87c4-0b9998b4d20b

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=247a5526-343c-48cd-87c4-0b9998b4d20bhttp://

Sign with Puff? So he could end up like Black Rob and G-Dep? AND EVERYONE ELSE THATSIGNED WITH BAD BOY?!
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't even care about these rappers and deals anymore.

I'm done concerning myself with if they'll ever 'make it'...

most likely, they won't.

give me a Zone Out Season every 6 months and he'll still have my support though

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I don't even care about these rappers and deals anymore.

I'm done concerning myself with if they'll ever 'make it'...

most likely, they won't.

give me a Zone Out Season every 6 months and he'll still have my support though
thats real talk if i ever heard such

Honestly....My dude really didn't have much of a choice.....

I mean....Not a lot of people are checking for Millz like that...

So, He gotta do what he gotta do..... I can't say that I agree with his decision (I rock w/ wayne though).....But I understand why he did it....

Its established that he can't generate his own movement....So, he has to piggy back off someone elses....

Good luck M-I-Double L - Z

Fresh re-read what I said.....
I agree with allen At this point I'm just frustrated I always defended millz and thought he was going to be one of the leaders for the new group of nycMc's but you know signing with wayne he is going to DUMB IT DOWN and give us trash material.
To the people saying he is better off no way .......
mad.gif

damn this just made me think back to when i used to watch making the band faithfully and was
eek.gif
when son roasted E NESS...how long ago was that
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Honestly....My dude really didn't have much of a choice.....

I mean....Not a lot of people are checking for Millz like that...

So, He gotta do what he gotta do..... I can't say that I agree with his decision (I rock w/ wayne though).....But I understand why he did it....

Its established that he can't generate his own movement....So, he has to piggy back off someone elses....

Good luck M-I-Double L - Z

Summed it up perfect...Good Luck Millz...after getting dropped twice and you seen what happened with Curren$y..i guess he gon have to just piggy back...idont even know how i feel about this honestly this just to get him more "OUT" there i guess...

shoulda went with TS

I can't really see him dumbing it down...

I'd be surprised if he did corny songs with a catch to it, or whatever.

Like Dre said, gota do what you gota do.
how long ago was that

At least 4 years ago, right?

Millz didnt have much of a career from the start.. his career never popped off besides the mixtape scene.

No..No.. No & Bring It Back will be the closet thing he'll have as for as a mainstream success in terms of his career.

Seems like this been posted before because I remember replying to this topic but i'm probably trippin'. Anyway its a good move for him. He can makesome bread touring with Young Money and possibly get some bread ghostwriting for Baby or any other CM/YM artists. He hasn't had a album dropped this longso he might as well get on a major and make some bread touring with Weezy who's in heavy demand right now. If i'm an artist who cared about sellingrecords i'd never sign to a label that is ran by a coke head. But if his business is right he can make some bread off of YM.

Why do you all think this is a bad move?
What was millz doing so special before?
Right now he's in a position to collab with wayne who alot of you dudes hate but he's the man right now in the industry.
Like rocyaice said the opportunity that millz has now with touring with wayne is better than ever.

His album will be on the way every month until they have no more use for him, translation, its never coming.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Why do you all think this is a bad move?
What was millz doing so special before?
Right now he's in a position to collab with wayne who alot of you dudes hate but he's the man right now in the industry.
Like rocyaice said the opportunity that millz has now with touring with wayne is better than ever.

That's the thing lol. He wasn't doin' #$# before. His highlight of his career was bein' on Making The Band against Ness. This is a greatmove for dude IMO. Get his buzz high for a potential indie release in the future if he wants to drop an album.

Young Money/Cash Money hasn't had an artist drop without a hit single. They won't drop albums if that artist doesn't have a hit single out there.Baby and Weezy are the only ones that have had that hit single. Millz will definately get a single and/or video out there. Whether they're a hit is whenwe'll know if he'll get a official release date.

needs to relaunch "My Swag" that joint shoulda hit...maybe put a wayne verse on it

Back
Top Bottom