~~| Jae Millz Disputes the XXL Freshman Covers Vol. The Freshmen Are Firing Back |~~

Ok I watched it.

He really didn't say anything that was over the top imo... I listen to alot of music and def haven't heard of half of those dudes. I agree with his suggestion of Vado also, but what can you do? There's always someone who's gonna get the short end of the stick in this case it was him. Keep grindin, dudes will get their recognition.

homie been raping for a decade and aint accomplished $#!@ yet I mean its his opinion but I think every one has heard and is a fan of at least one person on that list

NipseyHussle

*%$$#@ got they pantys in a bunch over that xxl cover....and 4 tha record if u been rappin 10 years and ain't drop yet....its over! -Nh

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

"it would have been so STUPID for Drake to be on that cover...where would he sit?"

roll.gif

dude does kinda have a few points though...even though hes kinda taking shots from a weird perspective but his opinion is pretty thorough.

Better question, if Drake was on the cover where would YOU sit?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but Drake should've been on the last year's list though made no sense for him to be on this one

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

NipseyHussle

%+#+*# got they pantys in a bunch over that xxl cover....and 4 tha record if u been rappin 10 years and ain't drop yet....its over! -Nh

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nip tellin the truth tho..
5b626a2497a94e3ba65ad54604c0a3f5bb1e4294.gif

NipseyHussle

*%$$#@ got they pantys in a bunch over that xxl cover....and 4 tha record if u been rappin 10 years and ain't drop yet....its over! -Nh

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
good %@$# Nipsey.

and whats funny is that im pretty sure he wasnt talking bout Nipsey. We ALL know the rappers on that cover he was talkin bout.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

NipseyHussle

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
good %@$# Nipsey.

and whats funny is that im pretty sure he wasnt talking bout Nipsey. We ALL know the rappers on that cover he was talkin bout.
thats ironic

imma name da cats I know posed to be on that cover...

-nipsey

-oj

-j-cole

-big sean

-wiz

all them other cats is straight "who?" status to me.

the thing about nippsey saying this is that at the end of the day he isnt gonna drop either
roll.gif
... and the fact that millz is ten deep and is still only 25-26 and now on young money gives him a bigger fan base and more recgognition than almost every name on that list. Like i said before i dont think he's salty at all, hes been at that point in his career where he's that new artist everyone was buzzing about so whether or not hes dropped an album or not hes accomplished more than anyone on that cover and hes the exact same age

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

the thing about nippsey saying this is that at the end of the day he isnt gonna drop either
roll.gif
... and the fact that millz is ten deep and is still only 25-26 and now on young money gives him a bigger fan base and more recgognition than almost every name on that list. Like i said before i dont think he's salty at all, hes been at that point in his career where he's that new artist everyone was buzzing about so whether or not hes dropped an album or not hes accomplished more than anyone on that cover and hes the exact same age

Nah your wrong, Nipsey is dropping.Easily. He like the only dude on there that has a real deal with Epic and can do or make whatever moves he wants to make...

Your not understanding. I could understand you being in the game for 10 years but this dude got dropped from labels MULTIPLE TIMES then Wayne saved you and your career and your still running off the mouth about other ___'s coming up. Millz was saying real stuff but he's just salty that he's not buzzing as a solo artist and he had to pop through Young Money. I cant even say he's poppin cuz he's a joke at this point.

What has Millz accomplished? Check 2:09 to the End. All Facts
laugh.gif

i understand jae millz is playing his position and all but dude needs to ashamed of himself for being on YM.

hows he talking about drake and nikki cosigns and theyre newer artists then him.

jae millz & corey gunz on YM...and them cats been hiphop journeymen in NYC for YEARS.......vado too

people my favorite video from jae millz....from that back to da future album that never came out...

http://

peep da vado cameos...and capo
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

jae millz & corey gunz on YM...and them cats been hiphop journeymen in NYC for YEARS.......vado too

people my favorite video from jae millz....from that back to da future album that never came out...

http://

peep da vado cameos...and capo
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You right.

I can respect Corey being on YM but not Millz.

that "Who" went hard
pimp.gif
. He had TOO many chances in his career though now that im thinking. Had "No No No" THEN the remix with T.I and Cam. Like Mook and other's have said he was supposed to pop off from there. What happened?

Dude is a has been now but at least he getting them checks (i hope).

Ain't none of those dudes on that cover gonna sell more den 50k in the first week (If most of them even drop). The people that buy albums aren't checking for any of these dudes. These dudes are gonna need a very strong single to actually get some type of album sales. Rappers like Nikki Minaj and Drake can drop the weakest singles and because their fan base is so strong their fans aren't gonna care how wack the singles are because when their album drops its still gonna be purchased.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Ain't none of those dudes on that cover gonna sell more den 50k in the first week (If most of them even drop). The people that buy albums aren't checking for any of these dudes. These dudes are gonna need a very strong single to actually get some type of album sales. Rappers like Nikki Minaj and Drake can drop the weakest singles and because their fan base is so strong their fans aren't gonna care how wack the singles are because when their album drops its still gonna be purchased.

I agree with that and thats why i think Big Sean stands a chance.  He is far from the best rapper on the list but if kanye backs him and throws cudi and common on an actual single (getcha some doesn't really count kanye cameo in the video) he has a shot at mainstream.

J.Cole maybe if Jay-Z tries to help him but Jay is the king at keeping the spotlight all to himself and not sharing anything or helping anyone ever.  Kanye did it himself.  Ask Memphis Bleek and Freeway what they think

True but where does J Millz come in at its dudes I know that still dont know his name the battle from making the band might be the highlight of his career cause I dont see him droping any time soon on young money

If millz drops an album, it won't be for atleast 5+ yrs

drake has to drop
nicki has to drop
wayne has to drop another
after that, maybe tyga or one of them other lames...

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I agree with that and thats why i think Big Sean stands a chance.  He is far from the best rapper on the list but if kanye backs him and throws cudi and common on an actual single (getcha some doesn't really count kanye cameo in the video) he has a shot at mainstream.

J.Cole maybe if Jay-Z tries to help him but Jay is the king at keeping the spotlight all to himself and not sharing anything or helping anyone ever.  Kanye did it himself.  Ask Memphis Bleek and Freeway what they think
Yea, these 2 dudes are lucky cause they got the co-sign. Jay-Z is helping J.Cole a bit by puttin him on his tour and featuring him on his album, I guess its a slow process and it takes time. I really don't see Kanye doin much for Big Sean, I duno why but Big Sean just reminds me of a variant Kanye and dude has no fan base so its gonna be alot harder for him.

If millz drops an album, it won't be for atleast 5+ yrs

drake has to drop
nicki has to drop
wayne has to drop another
after that, maybe tyga or one of them other lames...
roll.gif
@ 5+ years....I kinda agree wit u but do u think it would make sense for him to drop that late, I think Millz knows he aint dropping an album under YM thats why hes dropping so many mixtapes, hes tryna keep himself as relevant as possible. Lil Twist just got that deal so he will drop before Millz does...To be honest, Millz time is up
laugh.gif

Millz is talking too much %$@+ for no reason! You haven't drop anything official and you talking mad stuff! Anyways who do you'll think he's talking about?

Back
Top Bottom