Jae millz - Zone Out out season........PIFF!!!

6tx8w07.jpg

pimp.gif
but he putting out too many tracks he supposed to hold onto...Millzshould just do a joint venture with Asylum or something cuz these majors aint gon do him right...

ish aint there
smh.gif
that haze song...

EDIT:

there are variants of the mixtape out...make sure you get the one with 3 hidden tracks...THATS the one track :YOU KNOW I ROLL THAT
pimp.gif

I haven't listened yet but my joint got 24 tracks are there more? The last 3 all say unnamed what are the names? Can we get the official tracklisting?

smokin.gif

I've been going hard with "Smile" since I got it yesterday "Lil _'s aint got it all in harlem". That's my @$!+
pimp.gif
... Ihaven't even been through the entire tape yet
laugh.gif

Its sounding like fire tho
pimp.gif

I came in here to see what the fuss was about, and from the responses I decide I want to hear these tracks which MUST be fire..

that "haze" track
dufflebag boy
"Smile"
Pain and Stress
Imaginary Playmates
No Days Off
Ima Shine

so I go to the myspace and download the tape, I go to extract it and I get this:

WTF is this?? NO TRACK NAMES, NO ARTIST, NO ALBUM NAME, CRAZY GENRE?!?! WTF Millz? If I wanted to put this in my library (which right now I do not) I'dhave to put BIG work in! I started to delete this on the strength of that alone. Lack of attention to detail is why he is where he is right now. Imma spin it,but I'm resistant right now.

You lil _'s gone stop tryna #@#@ on my guy with all this lil nitpicking y'all doing... stop actin like pansies... just appreciate this fire he'sspittin
pimp.gif

its only 24 tracks....why you so lazy?

Dog, I got like 8000 tracks to manage, and my stupid%%!% Zune software jacked all that up. I easily spend hours trying to repair the damage. I'm not lazyman, I'm tired.

stop actin like pansies

Quiet you!! I'm listening... I'm LISTENING!!

Back
Top Bottom