Jae millz - Zone Out out season........PIFF!!!

I'ma Shine and Smile

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I swear this dude needs a real album.

P.S - If only Joey had some type of production like this, Think how much better MM3 would be. Imagine these two on "All by Myself"

^ Alot of those songs if not all on this mixtape is somebody else's song but I see your point

G I feel your pain but it seems whereeva you d/l from screwed you over I got it with all the names and artists only the last 3 songs were not titled and thatwas easy

smokin.gif

i had the same as buddha but i renamed a couple:

6sqc040.jpg

edit: I already have Holla at a Playa and Cant Tell Me Nothin (just didn't rename the album title)

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

its only 24 tracks....why you so lazy?

Dog, I got like 8000 tracks to manage, and my stupid%%!% Zune software jacked all that up. I easily spend hours trying to repair the damage. I'm not lazy man, I'm tired.

stop actin like pansies

Quiet you!! I'm listening... I'm LISTENING!!

Mann i know how that goes...when i first got itunes i pressed on the manage my library option..baddd move..itunes put every track in a diff folder so i had7000 folders each containing one song..it was horrible
laugh.gif

^ Its even worse when you get a joint and itunes or even damn media player dont read the songs, so when you rename them all and then add em you gotta renameagain
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
I remember 1 time I had changed the folder's name and then all of thesongs in Itune had ! next to it
indifferent.gif

Yo True 3 Blue's is the same as mine so thats it right there and the last one is Millz spitiin on a Ghostface beat I just cant remember the name so I justnamed it "Walk on By" freestyle for now for anybody who recognize it please tell me Im buggin I can basically spit Ghost's verse on it but cantremember the name(dont feel like going thru every song and checkin)

smokin.gif

This is nice, I just got this yesterday and it is piff.........

Murda Mook killed him off though lol

I was just wonderin' what my guy M-ILL-Z was on...

This goin' straight to the iPod, Dead in the whip...
eek.gif

My new **$% off this mixtape is "The Dopest"

"Ayo my Aura and my Swagger is THE DOPEST!
I hear em talkin **$% but it don't matter I'M THE DOPEST!
These other _'s hopeless baby I'm Focus
Yes I'm The Dopest!, I GOTTA BE THE DOPEST!!!"

Yeah pride is crack too. I listen to Holla at Playa, then Imaginary playmates, horror movie then FLY N and I let the rest of the album play thru

Back
Top Bottom