Jagermeister / Jagerbomb Appreciation thread

jager_bomb_thumb.jpg

pimp.gif

appreciated, just curiuos, do you guys use beer or energy drinks for jaegerbombs? I use energy drinks usually...

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

appreciated, just curiuos, do you guys use beer or energy drinks for jaegerbombs? I use energy drinks usually...

Red Bull
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

are you the guy in "my new f'in haircut"?
who?

"im gonna grind up on ever piece of %%%@% that walks through that door. and if they dont like it? they're effin skanks."

"anyone looks at me the wrong way tonight, im startin a fight"

"two jeagerbombs down here chief"

laugh.gif
if you really never seen it, go to youtube and watch "my newhaircut"

sick.gif
I did so many of these things when Istarted drinking that I can't even drink Red Bull now, makes me sick. But Jager in Germany-
pimp.gif
Not only does it get you f'ed up but its extremely cheap.. Mostly only bumsand low lifes drink it there and here in the states its "cool"
laugh.gif

I swear to god just last night I went to this new huge liquor store they just opened... I got a 5th in the box with the 2 jager shot glasses in a box for $17

Yes $17 bucks!!!

Appreciated!!

Appreciated. I can down these with the quickness. Only thing is I can't go to sleep. Too much Red Bull.

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

its weird that they do jager bombs different in some places in the south
How do they do it? Its just dropping a shot of jager into some beer.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

jager_bomb_thumb.jpg

pimp.gif
~def appreciated
~Jager and Monster FTW!
~one of the funniest nights of all my life had to be a jager night...in AC with this chic and she wanted to drink jager, cuervo and smirnoff andthen...
sick.gif
sick.gif
blaaahhhh:smh:
...she then started crying bc i told her i wouldnt be with her and that just had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
It was then when I realized it was time I left the youngin' alone

Back
Top Bottom