Jagged Edge- The Remedy (New Album 2010)

The Remedy is the upcoming album by Jagged Edge set for release on May 18, 2010. The new project boasts a mix of the old and new; Jagged Edge’s sexy R&B sound and contemporary beats by producers such as Bryan-Michael Cox, Cool & Dre, Drummer Boy, Lamb, and Jim Johnsen. While the album also features collaborations with the likes of Gucci Mane and Trina.

According to group member Kyle Norman, the album is an attempt at "a new creation, a new birth" and will be the group's follow-up release to their 2007 album, Baby Makin' Project, and their first album on Slip-N-Slide Records and their own Five 81 Records.

The group hopes to work with Rick Ross, Plies, Jay-Z, Snoop Dogg, as well newcomers Jarvis and Chelsea, who are signed to the group's Five 81 Records.[sup][3][/sup]

The first single from the album is "Tip of My Tongue", which features Trina & Gucci Mane and was released on iTunes

ANYONE ELSE LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS?
glasses.gif

I love Jagged Edge and it pains me to see how far they have fallen

when I saw them on WWE Smackdown I knew it was bad

Originally Posted by StillIn729

On Smackdown?...Word???

Good to hear they still recording...They got a song titled 'Remedy that's DOPE old but DOPE

I think he playin!

One of the members of Cryme Tyme looks like a member of J.E

I think Jagged Edge time has passed, and that's coming from a big fan of theirs since the '98. I was done with them in '03.

Can't wait. Been a fan since they stepped on the scene. It's incredible how the group stayed together for this long. I'm sure they have good individual talents but it's not the same when they're not together.

Originally Posted by RYeeZY

I think he playin!

One of the members of Cryme Tyme looks like a member of J.E

no I'm serious, they were there during the episode where Teddy Long was getting married and had the heart attack but the dude from Cryme Tyme is a spitting image of the twins
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I don't see how that's a bad thing? Doesn't that mean they're relevant enough to atleast get on a program like Smackdown? Like I doubt we see Ready For the World on any show in 2010.
laugh.gif

Def gon check this out. Now all we need is another quality 112 album. Jodeci......yea, them too. Hell even H-Town

Didn't these guys have a everything including the house liquidation sale last year?? 
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom