Jai Paul - "Jai Paul" (4/13/13) (Official Statement released by Jai Paul)

Thought I was seeing a ghost when I saw this thread got bumped. Opened it, saw the two songs and immediately ran to the car for the whip test (can’t remember the last time I did that).
B7E29352-C9B8-44CE-A361-9C9E74E32002.gif

I needed this.
ED63B314-DE23-4770-BF95-DB14E1AEBB26.gif

Yeah I went ahead and spent some bread on the “new” leaked joint on his website even though he’s giving it away. Figure I owe the guy something for the years of jamming out to it.

The subtle differences between it and the OG leaked joint are interesting. The outro to Genevieve is absolutely lovely.

So glad this guy is back man. Almost **** my pants when I saw the new posts on the Jai reddit last night. :lol:

they couldn't clear the Harry Potter samples :lol:

edit: copped the Jasmine Fantasy shirt. couldn't pass it up.

Last edited:
I never thought I'd see the day. Neverrrrrr. Figured it would never happen.

Would've copped some merch too but that ish is gone. :lol:

This was a good read and explains the long absence well:

There was a lot going through my mind, but the hardest thing to grasp was that I’d been denied the opportunity to finish my work and share it in its best possible form. I believe it’s important for artists as creators to have some control over the way in which their work is presented, at a time that they consider it complete and ready.

Everyone was convinced that the story they had read online - that I’d leaked the music myself - was true, so I had to repeatedly explain the reality of the situation over and over again. It was frustrating and disorientating to find that I had no ownership over the story (or the music) and that people were choosing to believe a different truth. I guess this all made it feel like I had thousands of people not believing me, not trusting me, and also that in some strange way I was responsible for all of it.

i missed out on a lot of the merch but i was still able to get the Do You Love Her Now / He White Label shirt today you just need a code

login to site and enter mgndp6 in lower right and hit send..then check index again

This man is absolutely KILLING it right now. Mans got his confidence back and is in his bag on stage. :wow::pimp::pimp:

Back
Top Bottom