Jail to Lyfe Jennings: "Long time no see...."

Originally Posted by freshhh

Damn he cut off his braids too?

and
tired.gif
but im sure he'll have some pull since hes famous now.

community service hours, speaking at schools..etc
roll.gif
only b/c i read that other thread.

Lyfe been gully. I think I've known dude for years w/o knowing it
laugh.gif
But even still, just knowing him from his time on the scene, I hate to see him get slurred one night & throw his career away like that.

Originally Posted by freshhh

Damn he cut off his braids too?

and
tired.gif
but im sure he'll have some pull since hes famous now.

community service hours, speaking at schools..etc

e8d26b533afebdee28c5fe734585838a601551e7.jpg

He is done for.

He better protect his hole. Cause in jail all they want is your S.E.X. Take a deep breath, and think before you let itgooooo...

-The Juice

I just got that Jay line:"Fire I spit burned down happy land"
eek.gif

No Sarcasm, I always listened to that line like...what? ....It makes sense now.....cool.

As a warden I know says when an inmate gets released, "We'll leave the light on for you". Dudes always find a way to make it back to prison someway. Just goes to show you how hard it is to stay out once you're already a felon.

thats crazy my brother was suppope to do a show with him this past friday but he cancled lol.

Originally Posted by jigsta05

eek.gif
I didn't know he was that type. I always thought dude should have done more hooks, especially after that song he had on Bun B's album.
I was just listening to that joint.
smh.gif
the %!%* is wrong with these cats man....

Never knew about the happy land situation, took time out to click on HappyLand to get some info on what happened. That was crazy!

Back to the topic though, i heard about the Lyfe Jennings situation on the radio yesterday and its very unfortunate.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

He is done for.

He better protect his hole. Cause in jail all they want is your S.E.X. Take a deep breath, and think before you let it gooooo...

-The Juice
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom