hollakid619

Banned
I got some cool @#+ Jamaican friends, but some things I just dont get
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

I can honestly say I am embarrassed to be Jamaican after watching that smh

Lmao I just showed my boy and he said the same thing
roll.gif

Yo ishhhh happens a lot round my way dudes be jumping off stages and powerbombing chicks on tables lmao them dudes be wallin out.

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Yo ishhhh happens a lot round my way dudes be jumping off stages and powerbombing chicks on tables lmao them dudes be wallin out.

Same over here. I was at this backyard party once and this dude climbed onto a shed and jumped onto a tree. Everybody was cheering him on. I was juststanding there like
grin.gif
tired.gif

nothing new, ive seen patio tables broken, hos landing on the floor, they be wilding OUT....youtube some PASSA PASSA footage

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Same over here. I was at this backyard party once and this dude climbed onto a shed and jumped onto a tree. Everybody was cheering him on. I was just standing there like
grin.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I dont even know whats going on. Ive seen in past vids how wild they get, but WTH.
roll.gif

I wish in real life i could hit up a bar, smack a girl in the head with a stool and commence sexual activities. lol

Back
Top Bottom