Jamal Crawford in High School ( :eek )

eek.gif
handles

ive heard stories but holy craaap
pimp.gif

Ehh
grin.gif

Didn't show much of his handles, except that one where he put the dude on skates
sick.gif

Ehh
grin.gif

Didn't show much of his handles, except that one where he put the dude on skates
sick.gif

I can remember my parents getting me a good Sony camcorder for christmas around that time, this video looks like old Soviet Union footage

I can remember my parents getting me a good Sony camcorder for christmas around that time, this video looks like old Soviet Union footage

Originally Posted by JoeClear

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoeClear

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some NT'er will come in here and act like a scout and scientifically breakdown the video and say how he's not explosive enough, playing against weak competition, and generally not impressed by what they saw. Bunch of cynical bastards I tell ya.

Some NT'er will come in here and act like a scout and scientifically breakdown the video and say how he's not explosive enough, playing against weak competition, and generally not impressed by what they saw. Bunch of cynical bastards I tell ya.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Cosign

Back
Top Bottom