Jameer Nelson Might Play in the Finals

I doubt that his is gonna happen....even if he is healthy enough to come back I'm not sure it's a great idea anyway it will mess with team chemistrybig time and Magic can't afford that

if he plays and plays as well as he did before the injury then orlando will win. if he doesn't play then lakers are taking it.

It's a win or lose for the Magic.

Hopefully the Lakers play like they did for the past 2 games, if they show up in the Finals, honestly I don't believe the Magic could beat a confidentLakers team.

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

another point guard for derek fisher to shoot bricks over.

word
smh.gif

It's just best to save Jameer's efforts for next season.

But if he comes back, he should start on the bench and check in when Alston is in trouble.

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Come back or not Orlando winning the championship this year
co-sign, but i must be alone, but since i'm a warriors fan i thought this was about don nelson at first so i was
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
haha me too

lol, I almost quoted the one that said Phoenix
haha me too...start skip then bring jameer off the bench with courtney lee...magic in 6, slaying another giant

Alston is playing very well right now, I can't see Nelson getting any significant time.

Not sure why Nelson is being allowed to play. I know he tore it up against L.A. during the reg. season, but this is too risky for not only his career, butdisrupting the team chemistry, because obviously Orlando has found a way to come together and win without Nelson.

he is not trying to come back and start

he'll get limited minutes so its not like he'll be ruining too much of the chemistry...

plus in my opinion a bum shouldered nelson is still better comin off the bench than anthony johnson is...

and the team wants him to play...its not like he's being selfish and demanding to play...even anthony stated that he hopes jameer can be well enough tocome back knowing that will lessen his minutes

i don't understand this whole chemistry thing. he's been with the magic longer than alston and johnson. he knows his role as a point guard and how toamalgamate himself with his teammates. he did play good against the lakers. he's probably not gonna be expected to play a substantial role. anything isgonna be a bonus, so what's the worst he could do?

how? he's on the team that beat the celtics, the cavs and played good doing so. he's got dwight howard on his team and a chance to win a ring. howon earth would that affect his confidence?

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

i don't understand this whole chemistry thing. he's been with the magic longer than alston and johnson. he knows his role as a point guard and how to amalgamate himself with his teammates. he did play good against the lakers. he's probably not gonna be expected to play a substantial role. anything is gonna be a bonus, so what's the worst he could do?

If it isn't broke don't fix it. Regardless of a limited role, he's still taking someones minutes. In this case it's mose likely AJ, but younever know if it could hinder the team. Is he in shape? How effective can he be? No one cares how well he did prior to his injury. They made the finals withouthim being involved. I'm not saying he WILL hurt this team, I'm just posing the question as to why everyone seems to think he won't hurt this teamat all.

It is the finals

You never know if you will get there again

I think he will play but I agree that he shouldn't because he will mess up the teams Chemistry

right now, it's not broke. but ultimately i don't think nelson can do harm simply because they won't let him. they're probably gonna play himin non-critical stages of the game.

what i'm saying is... wouldn't you rather have an extra option (one that you're in total control of) available, than not have one at all? becausereally, you don't know how he's gonna play until you play him. when you do, it's gonna be in non-critical situations. if he's not playinggood, you can sit him. if he is playing good, you can still limit how much of a factor he's gonna be. i just think that they have anything to loose bytrying this.

Back
Top Bottom