Jameer Nelson OUT INDEFINITELY TORN LABRUM

eek.gif

All Bad.
smh.gif

Nelson didn't deserve to make the All Star team in my opnion.

But that sucks that he is out for the year.

worst part about the injury, other than dude was gonna go to his first allstar game and the fact that our team needs him to be a contender.....
our backup is Anthony Johnson.....
son is probably the worst pg in the league...I think he would get ran in some pickup games at the gym smh

They got some assets (Keith Bogans and Brian Cook are expiring contracts) to work with if they want to bring in another PG.

Maybe they can swing a trade for Earl Watson.

And I think Jameer will only be done for the season if he decides to have surgery...Lamar Odom missed a week (though Jameer will probably miss a few weeks) acouple of years ago with a torn labrum then returned in time for the playoffs.

foreal?
idk everything I'm hearing is that torn labrum's are most of the time gonna be season ending.
damn, i don't even know what to say, if he's out, our chances are done

Damn.

Orlando can't catch a break.

This was their year to go far into the Playoffs. Everything was working for them.

Originally Posted by avitale8

foreal?
idk everything I'm hearing is that torn labrum's are most of the time gonna be season ending.
damn, i don't even know what to say, if he's out, our chances are done
Hmmm it might be depending on the severity...In 2005 LO tore his labrum and missed the final 17 games of the season, then had surgery (out 4months). In 2007, LO tore the labrum again but only missed a week.

Either way, best of luck to Jameer and the Magic
ohwell.gif

This sucks for the Magic and Magic fans, but also basketball fans in general (yes, I'm serious). I said the same thing about the Bynum injury: I waslooking forward to a number of solid solid teams (CLE, LAL, ORL, BOS, SA) duking it out in this year's playoffs.

Oh well, good luck to the Magic and Jameer in the upcoming months...I'm a fan of the guy too.

Back
Top Bottom