James Franco to Play Riff Raff in Movie

Riff Raff says James Franco will play him in Harmony Korine’s upcoming film, Spring Breakers. Justin Bieber’s girlfriend Selena Gomez, former Disney star Vanessa Hudgens, ABC Family actress Ashley Benson and Harmony’s wife Rachel Korine will star in the movie, about college girls who get bailed out of jail by Franco, a rapping drug and arms dealer.

This morning, Gomez tweeted a photo from the shoot, taking place in Florida. Franco is dressed like Riff Raff in the shot, and when Fuse asked the MTV reality star turned absurdist rapper why, he said:
If I explained the story to u then u wouldn’t even believe me. Harmony Korine called my phone to be in this new movie Spring Breakers. I was out of the country.

Riff Raff claims Korine asked him to be in the movie, alongside Gucci Mane, but scheduling didn’t work out. “The role I would have played would be like a drug dealer, or the friend of a drug dealer, Gucci Mane,

Harmony Korine is a weirdo...

Anyone see Beautiful Losers where he talks about his childhood friend getting his head cut off?

Also he made Gummo and Trash Humpers so...

He looks just like him 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I kinda want to see this movie.  I saw the pics of Selena on that scooter and got a semi-chub.

Riff raft is on his hustle. I personally don't like his raps or his style but salute to his hustle.

Back
Top Bottom