Jamie Foxx back on Network TV.

Fox announced today that it ordered the Jamie Fox Project, a half-hour sketch comedy series from Executive Producer Jamie Foxx that’ll debut in prime time sometime during the 2010-11 season. Affion Crockett (The Boondocks) will star in and also serve as a producer in the comedy, which the network says will offer a “fresh take on pop culture, including spoofs of movie trailers, commercials, TV shows, and music videos.

Fox announced today that it ordered the Jamie Fox Project, a half-hour sketch comedy series from Executive Producer Jamie Foxx that’ll debut in prime time sometime during the 2010-11 season. Affion Crockett (The Boondocks) will star in and also serve as a producer in the comedy, which the network says will offer a “fresh take on pop culture, including spoofs of movie trailers, commercials, TV shows, and music videos.

Interesting.

I hope this show has more success than Cedric the Entertainer's show.

Interesting.

As long as Affion does his Chris Brown and Russell Simmons impersonations this should be awesome

As long as Affion does his Chris Brown and Russell Simmons impersonations this should be awesome

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by toine2983

Interesting.

that crap WAS HORRIBLE
laugh.gif

Agreed.
laugh.gif

I watched just about every episode though.

Hopefully Jamie's show can recapture some of the magic In Living Color had.

Interesting.

that crap WAS HORRIBLE
laugh.gif

Agreed.
laugh.gif

Interesting.

that crap WAS HORRIBLE
laugh.gif

Agreed.
laugh.gif

I don't think it was that bad. It was ok to me. I think it was cheesy humor. to me, it was a show to watch when nothing else was on and you were bored. I think where it failed at was the casting. they didn't have a wide array of actors to do the skits. but I think this new Jamie Foxx will be better than Cedric's show. Like dude who posted earlier, If Affion Crockett does his Chris Brown and Russel Simmons Impression, it will be good

Interesting.

that crap WAS HORRIBLE
laugh.gif

Agreed.
laugh.gif

I don't think it was that bad. It was ok to me. I think it was cheesy humor. to me, it was a show to watch when nothing else was on and you were bored. I think where it failed at was the casting. they didn't have a wide array of actors to do the skits. but I think this new Jamie Foxx will be better than Cedric's show. Like dude who posted earlier, If Affion Crockett does his Chris Brown and Russel Simmons Impression, it will be good

Interesting.

that was my first thought...

show was so hard to watch cuz i know he wanted his own %!%$ outside of steve harvey but that was the ultimate fail

Interesting.

that crap WAS HORRIBLE
laugh.gif

Agreed.
laugh.gif

Interesting.

that was my first thought...

show was so hard to watch cuz i know he wanted his own %!%$ outside of steve harvey but that was the ultimate fail

Back
Top Bottom