Jan 2020 WDYWT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed into the Grinches...I’m a longtime Laker fan and Huge Kobe fan. I’m in SHOCK.

197B6686-429E-47BD-8123-E0A990BF988E.jpeg

Yup, unfortunate kobe passed away at 41. I've a NSW destroyer ive never worn with the number 24. Prolly put it on. Dont got any kobes though.

Last edited by a moderator:
In memory of Kobe Bryant, today I’m wearing the Zoom Kobe Icon. While I was not the biggest Kobe basketball fan, I was a fan of his work ethic and his attention to the detail of his craft. Like my friend, I too thought of the final moments that he and Gianna shared: “What was he saying to her as he comforted her in those final seconds?” When I saw the confirmed report of this tragic event I though I was experiencing shock, but in hindsight, it was heartbreak. And while I didn’t have the strongest connection to Kobe, a dark moment like this makes me wonder how I’d feel if a tragic death were to strike a figure I truly admire: Jay Z, Denzel Washington, Michael Jordan or even worse, my mother. Wow. Often times it takes a death to remind us that death is in fact THE inevitable. I told my fiancé that I knew one day Kobe would leave the earth, but not like that. From what I understand this method of transportation wasn’t anything new to him. He died doing something he did almost everyday. That means you could die taking the train, at your place of work, taking a shower etc. At the fear of sounding cliche, go out and live your life. Sleep in peace king.

9F8DA5CD-4C1C-4E86-8F3B-B610959C9191.jpeg
8964E47D-027C-4B3A-BBBB-FE47946920F2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom