Janky Promoters (movie) - Ice Cube and Mike Epps: Out today???

Feel free to hand me a late pass but didn't see a post.

I've heard of the movie (in interviews and magazines) but I didn't know this movie was actually releasing, today... I will admit, since its Cube and Epps, I was planning to see it but not desperately checking for it. Looking like astraight to DVD type of joint though... maybe I'm wrong, I hope.

Anyways just an FYI... I was browsing movies.com, checking times for other flicks and notice one theater in the whole area was showing this movie.
The plot revolves around two club promoters from Modesto, CA, who are unable to book rapper Young Jeezy to perform at their club.
jankypromoters.jpg

janky_poster.jpg

http://www.jankypromoters.com/Movie Website

It's only at one theater in the DC/MD/VA area...and not a very popular one at that. I'm not sure what's up with the promo for this.

^That's the one theater I was talking about lol @ Greenbelt... although they apparently have renovated (I haven't been, since the one near PG open) andprice wise.... they seem to still be fair.
smile.gif

Maybe no promo is the way to go now, ask Fat Joe. J/K

Probably going straight to DVD.. I havent seen any previews of this.. Just like the CHRIS ROCK MOVIE THAT JUST CAME OUT.. I didnt see any previews of thatmovie either and it did really bad too.

Back
Top Bottom