January '15 No-Fap Challenge vol: the entire year is too much

:lol: :lol:

i'm hype... i love combining these months with other stuff challenges ..

So this month

No fast food
6 ran per week
gym 3 times per week
No Soda, and water as much as possible.

I took pictures of my face and body yesterday, and will compare it to what my face and body looks like after 30 days.

I'm wanting to see if all this extra healthy **** works or not...

I think you would see better results in 3 months. Good luck though

I can't fap without the pron so I cut pron from my life and it's much easier. Longest ive ever gone was 6 months last year. This year will be the year :pimp:

Last edited:
I can't fap without the pron so I cut pron from my life and it's much easier. Longest ive ever gone was 6 months last year. This year will be the year :pimp:

This. They're directly connected for me, so if I cut flicks out then the no fap part requires no additional effort.

i had this problem for a minute. If it was taking to long to find some new material I'd head into my bookmarks and choose from my "greatest hits" :pimp: :lol: Had o just say F*** it and delete all them bookmarks but i think it's working a little. I'm going all in this time and keeping busy.

You're still better than me if your bookmarks are just your backup :lol:

For me, I would get home from class, check my 2-3 go-to sites at some point, and skim through any video that looks interesting to find out if ol' girl(s) has the mass. If they do and look good enough, then it's bookmarked. If the flick is TOO fire, then I end up fapping.

I do this damn near every day, even though I only fap like once a week :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Haven't been in general for a bit, but started doing this on my own...

Also not drinking alcohol this month.

Should be interesting.

Honestly this is gone be easy

Got a team set up. The gym helps. Plus i just been mad happy with life

Cake

Im trying to go the whole semester. First few weeks of new yambs on campus, mardi gras, spring break, and me traveling to my favorite cities each month. This could be a great year.

Started Jan,2nd so far so good
laugh.gif

Home for christmas break makes it 100x harder though because I'm so bored. If I post i feel obligated to stick with this goal

Glad we got some heavy participation...

4 days in and I'm feeling the pressure...

Not sire why... But of I don't get yambs... I'm good.. No urge to fap...

But as soon as I get yambs... It seems to reactivate fap mode...

Just spent 4 yambful nights with my lady... Not I'm at home like :\

dont really got a problem with over-fappin. 

pretty healthy with it.

love some pawg flicks tho. 

im in. for the self discipline. 

tryna eat think and live a little healthier too. 

Glad we got some heavy participation...

4 days in and I'm feeling the pressure...

Not sire why... But of I don't get yambs... I'm good.. No urge to fap...

But as soon as I get yambs... It seems to reactivate fap mode...

Just spent 4 yambful nights with my lady... Not I'm at home like :\
I don't even feel sorry for you. I spend lonely nights at home alone.

Motivated to do this foreal

As I was putting my durag on last night I noitice how big my arms have gotten .

Work
Workout
Smoke
Eat
Smoke
Sleep

I'm in. Let's goooooo!
8 minutes later....
Damn bros... nevermind! I'm already out! :smh:
:rofl:

Bruh....:lol:

I'm in though starting tomorrow. :tongue: From there i'll take it a day at a time. I've been wanting to do something like this for the longest now. I just finished a detox a few days ago, wherein part of it required me to stop drinking for over a month. I'll be starting another one soon, along with working out more to get back into shape. So this lines up perfectly.

Last edited:
Man I'm all dedicated and ish, planning to get a good night's sleep in before I start my new job tomorrow...

And all I see on instagram are people talking about a chick who posted a fellatious vid on Worldstar and shall remain nameless

I shouldn't have looked up that vid...

It's gonna be a long night :smh:

Man I'm all dedicated and ish, planning to get a good night's sleep in before I start my new job tomorrow...

And all I see on instagram are people talking about a chick who posted a fellatious vid on Worldstar and shall remain nameless

I shouldn't have looked up that vid...

It's gonna be a long night :smh:

mannn she got the chewin forreal!!!!!!

I watched that **** this morning before work :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom