*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

JSTARhh- those sk8 hi's are amazing where did you cop i heard they were dropping at huf and checked the site, they weren't on there
info on where to cop??

I swear I was thinking that haha. I wanted to grab supreme blazers but I dont feel like paying $600+ =/ Nike is not doing it for me lately =/

Ment to post these aswell.

3133232119_7b65c9a9b3.jpg

lol i got those too, been wearing them since they came out, can't wait to get my hands on those hosoi's though, how do they fit by theway? i know the huf's run a little big

Nah I got a 10.5 and it fits pretty snug. I could prolly do a 11 really for those. the vans satin seem a lil big tho idk lol

Recent pickups. Finally got a pair of hyperdunks to ball in, AM360 to work out in, and Casio G-shock

Are the AM360s authentic/legit? Need an opinion.

nikon d40
pimp.gif
how much did you drop on it in cluding the lens because i wasinterested in getting one for summer o9

Dope Pickups everyone ...

Dope , I SEE YOU - T A K
Originally Posted by a12ware89

[color= rgb(0, 0, 204)]JstarHH[/color]- great pick up, can't wait to get mine, forget supreme blazers, those will do and for a fraction of the price

LOL Same here ... DOPE PICK UP JstarHH ... I cant wait to pick my pair up ... HOSOI , such a SOLID collection ...

These came in today:
Samba Red Vandals...been looking for these forever...anybody have the navy colorway in a size 11 ?
1fc15ee8c7332b848724d6461dd3271bd82f811.jpg

Nice pick-up on the D40X. Same camera I shoot with. Bonus points for the VR lens and not the kit 55-200mm one. I have the latter and frankly, it sucks. MaybeeBay for that one soon.

For killasteez89, the kit with the macro lens and the body will run you about $600-700. The VR lens I believe is $200. I copped mine gently used with only 89shutter actuations for $400 shipped on eBay. Check out adorama.com. They have salesman's sample cameras, store samples, refurbished cameras, etc. for saleon the low all the time. Check out the "Used Equipment" section on their site. I've used them a few times and shipping was free and quick. Iswear by that place. Don't automatically go for Nikon, though. That camera is great, and especially at its price point on the market. However, Canon hasseveral comparable cameras at that same price point. Hope that helps!

Originally Posted by SoySauce152335

Recent pickups. Finally got a pair of hyperdunks to ball in, AM360 to work out in, and Casio G-shock

Are the AM360s authentic/legit? Need an opinion.
360s are legit...I have the same pair.

Not my pic but got this for a late xmas gift from the gf

ill switch it up with my curve once in awhile

samsung-a867-itw-05.jpg

johnnydpgc
i saw that auction last week, i need those as well in a 10 though. very nice. gl finding the blue cw.

those clerks pack 90's look pretty clean good pick up..
NikeAirsNCrispy- I'm leaningtowards a Nikon already because on of my really good friends has a D-70
and he lets me use it from time to time and I love it I use think its to bulky so I would like to get the D-40.

Back
Top Bottom