*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

picked something up for my gf whilst in bali:
3197228962_878667d3f3.jpg

and for very, very cheap too. red canvas dunks which is an alternate colourway of a particular pack i think. not found in KL last i checked.

and this isn't new since i bought them months ago, but i finally laid my hands on these today:
3197206572_0be65d54cd.jpg

bonus!
3196357445_94333f577f.jpg

Originally Posted by killasteez89

nikon d40
pimp.gif
how much did you drop on it in cluding the lens because i was interested in getting one for summer o9
the camera and lens came together for only $510 w. free shipping... B&H.com

^ dope cascade sb's. been looking for those in size 8 for a long time. no luck.

Sorry I havent posted in a while.

Just walked in the store on sunday and picked these up.

And Caron gave me these on monday.

So i decided to post the ones he gave me last year.

sole candy where did you get those RL bed sheets from i've been lookin forever.... if anybody else knows where you can get them let me know
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NCCUeagle

so are going to keep or disconnect the strap
Those straps will never see the light of day.
laugh.gif

I'm going to go pick up those blazer right NOW.
pimp.gif

Why can't the swoosh make up colorways on foam lites that are as simple the above C.Butlers. They would sell alot more instead of the "FUSION"bullcrap that's been putting out or putting the HOH limited label.

Again those Caron Butlers are
pimp.gif
X2

Originally Posted by yungchamp

sole candy where did you get those RL bed sheets from i've been lookin forever.... if anybody else knows where you can get them let me know
nerd.gif
For real..i want the RL polo bear sheets and the comforter..i can't find 'em anywhere!!!

Back
Top Bottom