*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

nice Foams everyone. might have to get a pair
smile.gif

Not normally a foamposite dude, but the colour on the eggplants is spectacular.
Just something about the light hitting them makes me want a pair.. smh

just got back from undftd picked these up very sick shoe if i had more money i would probally cop another pair anyone wondering price was 92.

they are def nice shoes, but do not see myself ever wearing that style of shoe... high top chucks are just too flimsy looking, esp in a 13

Pickes these up today. 40$.....yes, 40$!!
eek.gif
Now thats a major steal rightthere!! I'm satisfied
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Size 10 btw.
Sorry for the poor quality pics, took them with my cell phone

Originally Posted by ATMOSquare

crushing! too ill charm

thanks man. & u r right. these are truly sick! only shoe i'm looking forward to more than these are the blue griffeys in june!
pimp.gif

Hmmmmmm on the IV's ^^^^^, you may want to have them checked on the legit forum. The shade of gray is off, the speckles don't match the batch that isnormally seen on this site. The curve on the lower part of the heel is flat where there needs to be a bulge. Also check your insoles, they should be black andnot white.

yeah, them 4s are def. fakes!! those are what we used to refer to as AAA fakes, very close to the real thing, but not quite. sorry u got got for $200.
smh.gif

yeah i think im the only person i know who doesnt have cable, lol...its all good my tv has a built in tuner so all i need is the antenna to pick up local HDfor free
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom