*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

23kidd - dope cool grey 3's. been looking for a pair for cheap lately....no luck.
smh.gif

May i ask: WHAT do you do with all those GI joes? How much are they? and Do you play with them? WHy do you have doubles and triples? Like there going to beexpensive in later years or something. . please elaborate bc I do not get it.

Originally Posted by shaadi23

no shoes...but thanks to Uncle Sam that will soon change
wink.gif
^^^no brother the question is what do you do to get that kind of money? please elaborate....

Originally Posted by FiendForNIke

had these waiting for me once i got back from japan. punishers, jigsaws and GIjoes to add to the collection. still need a a few more
are you a toy collector? i collect action figures.. i want to know if you have a connect with mattel. or do you just order your hasbro mightmuggs from sites like bbts?

A lil od with the mighty muggs, I got a cobra commander at target for $10bucks, are they special or something cause there cool, but not that cool...How much uspend for each?

you guys talking about ODing on these toys, some people do collect other stuff some people might see your shoe stack as "ODing" come on get over itguys

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

^
Point me in the right direction.
unless you're a 7 3/8 you're out of luck, I tried to warn people both in the hat thread + foam thread... thats the best I can do
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom