*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

Nice Viotech AM1 back there.
pimp.gif

10 days into the new year and i already caved
smh.gif

got both at a great discount though.

29o1zcm.jpg

Originally Posted by MADHATTER818

ds size 8 kobe 4 ( chaos )picked these up today from house of hoops beverly center...if anyone is interested hit me up.....650.00 shipped....
Meanwhile, back on earth.

Flywire technology has moved on to the tennis courts. Kevin2nd, nice vans. hope to get mine next week. However, I didn't know the midsoles looked thatyellowed.
350715991.jpg

Originally Posted by AF187

I give you 800

I'll giv eyou $1k for those.

0704202134 i picked up the TMNT figures at target and i think you can get em at toys r us. theyre releasing the OG figures for a 25th anniversarycelebration... i think only a few characters though... casey jones, april, splinter, shredder, slash, beebop rocksteady and footsoldier
pimp.gif

LOL @ "meanwhile, back on Earth..." hahaha....

but yeh... first cops of the month, in the past 2 days

XX3 low (Sample c/w)

Nike Skyline

Nike DT Max

Hundreds

Mighty Healthy

Polo

Nice pair of prescription lenses Aaron!
pimp.gif

After about two years of use from my previous pair, i purchased a Banana Republic pair last week.
laugh.gif

I have to get on your level!

PO

Some Joe's

...and a few things crossed off my want list

HTM Humaras (FOR CHEEEEEP)
Revaderchi Supreme's from my <3
Wheat/Mocha AF1's
Reverse Curry's courtesy of a brother's Brodit!

Thanks guys!!!!

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by MADHATTER818

ds size 8 kobe 4 ( chaos )picked these up today from house of hoops beverly center...if anyone is interested hit me up.....650.00 shipped....
Meanwhile, back on earth.

I seriously
laugh.gif
when I read that "back on earth" comment.Funniest thing I have heard (read) all day.

Dope pick ups everyone.

Kev, I'm not really into Vans, but what kind of Half Cabs are those, what is retail and when did they release? They look real
pimp.gif

I already posted these a few pages back, but the pics were lame and some hadn't been cleaned yet. So here's the much better pics that these shoesdeserve.

Still working on these...

Back
Top Bottom