***JANUARY 2009 WDYWT Vol. Bring in the NEW YEAR w/some HEAT!!!*** No Pic Quoting!

didnt take me long to throw these on my feet:
ee825fc4ea6d7ceac24bd83a56a5d5f7b3d1986.jpg

Originally Posted by NICEFITDOMINICAN

Originally Posted by az005us

Originally Posted by NICEFITDOMINICAN

Originally Posted by az005us

GO KNICKS!!! Big win against them Suns the other night... We beat the Celtics, lose to the Thunder, Beat the Hornets, Lose to the Wizards, Beat the Suns... such a unreadable team.
laugh.gif
WHICH MEANS WE WILL LOSE TO THE GRIZZLIES TONIGHT...
roll.gif
GOT TO LOVE THOSE KNICKS!!!
It didnt look good when we were down 22-7 in the first, but the grizz remembered they were the grizz and its good to beat a team we are supposed to beat, by 20.
GLAD WE WON & TOO BAD WE DIDN'T END UP WITH MAYO...

DOPE FITS EVERYONE!!!

IM glad we didnt get mayo, we dont need that ego here. hes a cancer. well, at least hes going to be. But tonites loss at Philly was unacceptable.

MEAN fit esco...
past couple days...i think i've fallen in love with these RL Slim 381 selvage jawns i scooped outta Marshall's for $60...
pimp.gif

got my 3Ms for 9.99 at Finishline years ago.... sold them for 190 worn LOL. Dope Huarache BWs cweak.... not the usual pic pose for you haha

YO! Ay Prop, where you in school?

Renzo289 : I always wanted that Hundreds basketball tee.
frown.gif
Nice stuff though. Marshall's is the business though. Now if I could only get down to a 40" jean size.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

From this....
To this...

smh.gif

Not a single phone call. You foul.

Went to the mall with one... and saw another who neglected to hit me back Friday night. "Oh, hey!
happy.gif
" ...
eyes.gif

Frontin' on my cellular phone...
pimp.gif

15xtlr5.jpg

(recycled)

296khv8.jpg

I love these damn shoes. Something about those gold lace tips.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by JMKickz

got my 3Ms for 9.99 at Finishline years ago.... sold them for 190 worn LOL. Dope Huarache BWs cweak.... not the usual pic pose for you haha
Don't hoax it, cause I will post it !!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mic CONGRATS BRO!! Do you know if it's boy or girl? Shorty Chris beautiful 3M action in here

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by JMKickz

i think i got mine for $19.99... when just for feet was having its going out of business sale. man, i miss that store....

Back
Top Bottom