***JANUARY 2009 WDYWT Vol. Bring in the NEW YEAR w/some HEAT!!!*** No Pic Quoting!

Thanks for the kind words NT.

The Grape V's are holding up still, im just a light dude with high metabolism thats all.

damn dude. you needa enroll in posting 101. you replied in the title
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ralph91

LB510 - the sandlot
pimp.gif
that dog someone posted in here reminded me of the beast from that movie
XX3 today.....
That was me and that's the exact same thing I said when I saw it. I'm 6'1" and it was half my size just sitting down.

daang Ant i need that jersey to wear with my g-ma-ma's!!...

lottta dope stuff in here....and plenty of jokes i see lol.

saw those persian bw's a couple pages back...must have.

to all the teachers in here...do ya thing, i would have loved to have a teacher that could relate to myaddiction.

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by Airjaded

Originally Posted by Pacific

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Lookin' good Dalitso.

6a00c2251c1ba8f21900d4141bb3a93c7f-500pi

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
..thats just mean.

lol about time i was going to do that like a year ago and it dont matter if he got heat for days he wears a size 40 in pants and a tall tee and then tucks his pants in lol bozo the clown and %+% lol its all jokes you do keep it comin with that heat...peace.lol
NT and this thread is supposed to be appreciation for our love of shoes and dalitso have got a lot of heat, that's his style and what he likesto wear so let it be, we all have our own way of dressing, what's the point of bashing somebody anyway, lets just keep the thread moving...

anyway just wore some beater xix lows to work 012809

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

damn dude. you needa enroll in posting 101. you replied in the title
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this had me rolling at 6am...nice kev

had me at 9am while in class.... and DAMN Kev, youre a true member..... wake at post
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom