***JANUARY 2009 WDYWT Vol. Bring in the NEW YEAR w/some HEAT!!!*** No Pic Quoting!

going back a few pages, watH, nice trainers. my pair was beat when i got them and continue to age. its tough looking at a fresh pair.. ucasta, nice simple pairof bursts. cant go wrong with white.grey. accent color shoes.

a pair that probably never gets worn enough.
74725bc447697c9cc19b68d84fdaf497aa4726b.jpg

yeah dalitso's collection is sick I'm fiending for him to do a collection post!!! 10+ pages of comments Guaranteed

I love baggy clothes and I hateeeeeeeeeee skinny jeans but to each its own

Originally Posted by cronicmole

yeah dalitso's collection is sick I'm fiending for him to do a collection post!!! 10+ pages of comments Guaranteed

I love baggy clothes and I hateeeeeeeeeee skinny jeans but to each its own

YEA AGREED'D...DONT REALLY CARE WHAT HE'S WEARING. IM
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
AT ALL THE HEAT. IM WAITING ON THAT COLLECTION POST AS WELL

Dalitso's that dude
smokin.gif

I dont know him but hes from the DMV area AND he's puttin' time&effort on educating kids out here in DC AND he gotta sick collection!

Much respect bro...

Work.......wore the blk/silver AM TL 2 - not the .5 version - no pics of those though

Basketball........still need fixing.

AM187 -

What are those infrared air max's called? I know they can be picked up at FL and Finishline...just need some info?

Hey; its been a while... skylines for me too. lovin' em
happy.gif

skylinesxp5.jpg

btw, lots of blessings,love,good health & [c.h.a.n.g.e] to everyone in 09'

-EMz.

And and DreDay

Thanks, fam. At first not all that comfy, but once you break them in a little bit (I'd say about 7 consecutive hours of wear) your foot basically makes ahome in there. I think they're definitely a quality Nike retro. Definitely good for cold weather; it's kinda like a very sexy boot that keeps your feetwarm and still lets them breathe.

And to who asked up there about the infrared AMs, they're the skylines--look even better in person.

Seen lots of Spiridons recently. Good looks on them.

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

AM187 -

What are those infrared air max's called? I know they can be picked up at FL and Finishline...just need some info?

I think you talking about me right ? they called "Nike air max Skyline" i paid 89,99$ at Finishline

Originally Posted by iamlinjo

dunks r nice - og fire
firepower23 - those japan 1s live up to your name...HEAT! how much you drop for them?
phillipkarp - dope viotechs
Thanks for the comments everyone! Dope fits & kicks!!!

...iamlinjo, they were $320 shipped to UK (which always costs a bit more
frown.gif
) it's a lot, but when you consider that they are $400 on Kixclusive ...& $468 on Napsize ...even before shipping!! ...then it's nottoo bad!

To go clothes shopping with Mrs Firepower
eyes.gif

Friday: OG XIII...
b111604009a9c73c24c7fd08b96a8cb9617482a1.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom