***JANUARY 2009 WDYWT Vol. Bring in the NEW YEAR w/some HEAT!!!*** No Pic Quoting!

dope V's ^
pimp.gif

YO!
last time I checked "this" area wasn't the same as mine
grin.gif

I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Anyway... my modest attire... damn shoes been getting a serious workout lately.

9pxuoh.jpg
k06a2t.jpg

I look quite pitiful.

DF!!!

wore these today not my favorite but it was a christmas present lol ....nice fits everyone!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

I got banned for saying the same thing once...double standards are a *++%% (im prolly gonna get banned for this but f it)

Lots of Jordans in the last page. That pic of the Vs by Brandon makes me wanna un-DS mine.

Dope fits everyone. I wore beat Playoff 12s today. No need for a pic.

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

LeftyJeenyus -- dope fit and where can i find those polos?

that polo is like few years old. its a le tigre back from 2005.

prl,th,apc,th
*++?! slight slouch. 2006 in 2009, yup yup!

Had to bring these out for the B-Day, my wife and son took me out to dinner and some shopping,,, all in all a calm and decent b-day, I amblessed!

c7d2528eb862708c5e646b6b027f843382d3366.jpg

mike e fresh - what kind of camera are you using? your photos are so crispy but those vis and viotechs are even more crispY!
dreads2you - nice urawas! i need a pair still and kudos for the white laces...always see them with yellow

^Dope UNDFTD Vans.
pimp.gif
I couldn't find those in my size so I had settlefor the other colors.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Miwordz

I got banned for saying the same thing once...double standards are a *++%% (im prolly gonna get banned for this but f it)
don't trip--I'm reportin' his #%! to Dirty; A [color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]REAL[/color] MOD

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by Mark Miwordz

don't trip--I'm reportin' his #%! to Dirty; A REAL MOD

hope you bein sarcastic, Ant that Dude.

Back
Top Bottom