***JANUARY 2009 WDYWT Vol. Bring in the NEW YEAR w/some HEAT!!!*** No Pic Quoting!

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Italy ftw
spanish steps...roman colosseum....fountain of trevi...it's time for another vacay
pimp.gif

nice stash 95s, purple blazers, laser lights, 3s, polo boots, 1s....

trevi fountain.....

Fontana di Trevi....ciao!

Originally Posted by above tha clouds

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

above tha cloud: What are those black high top joints? Look like AF4 Highs and Yeezys had a bastard child...

I'm going with "Un-Yeezy's" for now
grin.gif
Nike RT1 High

This Summer Nike is set to introduce the Nike RT1. A high top sneaker that is reminiscent of the Air Yeezy, the Nike RT1 combines elements from the Dunk, Air Force 2, Vandal, Air Assault, etc. Like early 90s Nike Basketball footwear, the Nike RT1 features a large padded tongue and a molded ankle.The Black Red Nike RT1 is set to release in April at a retail of $95. Two more colorways will follow the Black/Red in May and June.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

servechilled- that hurts, looks to be pretty easily glued though?
mike- OD fresh, good stuff
shortyc- those look so clean, one of my fav am1's

clean fits all, i'll be posting once the snow's gone, all sneakers are in the closet
smh.gif
yeah, looks like it should be pretty easy. Anybody know what's the best glue to use?

Wore this today proudly..
glasses.gif

And got asked by few where I copped it.
Obama Obey Tee x Levis 501's x AJ IV

Dalisto - I could have sworn you lived in the dmv area.. its 20 degrees outside! short sleeves?

no sneakers and no video but

3200142750_1b831e6ac9.jpg

F21 Cardigan
Hanes white vneck
AA circle scarf as a skirt...
AA lame leggings
and boots (not pictured)

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Word....cuz I got a Canon one button remote and it doesn't really work....thanks.

Cris.

I'm pretty sure we have the same remote
except mine is Nikon .. it serves its purpose for $10 lol

Hey yeah thas a good point billionheiress.... dalisto lives in the dmv (the M part) and it has been hella cold for a while now... i don't walk outsidewithout either a jacket or hoodie... I think he may have just stepped out for the pic... had to have been freezing lol!! Either way nice 1's dalisto....and nice pic billionheiress!

Back
Top Bottom