***JANUARY 2009 WDYWT Vol. Bring in the NEW YEAR w/some HEAT!!!*** No Pic Quoting!

Secret Squrill new school *** bammas in the "DMV"...

Old school philosophies stay ahead of the game....

Dream Team N's...

frikken eggplant foams look so dope. wearin kenya today.

1zxpiya.jpg

one shoe that never gets thrown into the rotation enough:
a90251b4d660cc19ce0b1019fe266ad9367e415.jpg

midsole is chipping like crazy. maybe thats why after only two wears two
eyes.gif

Couldn't wear heat today due to rain in L.A...but nice fits everyone
pimp.gif

Anyways what I wore today,
Ralph Lauren Chaps sweater x Levis x Playoffs VIII's
(my bad about the blurry pics, taken without flash
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
)

^^ Sup P (leftyjeenus).......I got your message on the bloggy, hmmmm, maybe I'll do a small run on them, we'll see.

Peace.

Cris.

page back ---- that wellbred x polo 3M Tshirt has to be my favorite T that I own of all time. ANYONE WITH A XXL?? haha

wow past few pages been crazy!! 2 eggplant foams, comic strip wdywt, and dude quoting pics like you get kudos for it.

Carmines With a RL button up. Gonna change to something more Warriors fitting later to head out to the Oracle Arena to see Cavs @ Warriors. Lebron! And Montareturns!

Originally Posted by crisone

^^ Sup P (leftyjeenus).......I got your message on the bloggy, hmmmm, maybe I'll do a small run on them, we'll see.

Peace.

Cris.

LMK, Ready whenever you are
pimp.gif

hit me up on AIM, i even got some ideas:smile:

Oly 7s today
352317763.jpg

352317800.jpg

Polo Jeans X Old Navy Hoody and New Era Fitted (plus Touch pro I jus came up on from That "is there anyone out there with a mogul still"
352317785.jpg

today.......

mr.freedom x sugar cane
sugar cane sc23605
sugar cane sc40601
red wing chukka 3142

mike.... dope fitted hi cap. do you have that at the shop or did you cop it from fitted?

YO! I ain't a Foam kinda dude... but those Eggplants are BEASTING. I'm on those 1/2 Cents though.
same here.
I noticed.

Stop quoting pics, g.

And Lefty, my man Derek (Manifest) is out at Agenda. He said he'll get at you. I'm gonna need to holla at you though.

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom