***JANUARY 2009 WDYWT Vol. Bring in the NEW YEAR w/some HEAT!!!*** No Pic Quoting!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

http://memphissfinest.u.yuku.com/
memphissfinest

indifferent.gif

LOL, YEA USED TO BE. I LIVED IN HICKORY HILL AND WENT TO KIRBY HIGH BEFORE MOVING UP NEAR CLEVELAND. WHERE YOU FROM IN MEMPHIS MEMPHISBOI?

Raleigh. went to Kingsbury High, Raleigh Middle, Coleman Elem........... used to roam around the hyde park/hollywood/ nutbush/millington/ chapel hill/ southmemphis area.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

http://memphissfinest.u.yuku.com/
memphissfinest

indifferent.gif

LOL, YEA USED TO BE. I LIVED IN HICKORY HILL AND WENT TO KIRBY HIGH BEFORE MOVING UP NEAR CLEVELAND. WHERE YOU FROM IN MEMPHIS MEMPHISBOI?

Raleigh. went to Kingsbury High, Raleigh Middle, Coleman Elem........... used to roam around the hyde park/hollywood/ nutbush/millington/ chapel hill/ south memphis area.
wink.gif

I went to Dillard drive middle school played football two years in a row undefeated.

WUD UP MY PEEPZ......TOO MANY DOPE FITZ N KICKS TO COMPLIMENT. THANXTO ALL THE SHOT OUTZ A FEW PAGES BACK!!!
ANYWAYS, TODAY TO CHURCH

AFTER CHURCH TO START THE IVz!!!

YESTERDAY TO FINISH OFF THA IIIz

DAY B4

^ Nice Cool Grey 4's I Almost Picked Up A Pair At The DunkxChange Yesterday. Nice Jedis A Few Pages Back. Pages 119 &120 Funny Stuff. Does That CountAs Quoting Pics?? lol

Yesterday

Today

I have the worst luck with the 11's. Got these 11's and come to find out the mid-soles were separating from the patent leather. Made the guy give meback some of the money. Then, I decided to take them to a repair shop in Hell's kitchen. The guy says "no problem." A week later I go to pickthem up and the guy tells me, "my strongest glue didn't work. So I stitched them." I was
mad.gif
! He didn't even call me to get the consent. I argued with money for like anhour and told him I was going to report him to the Better Business Bureau. In the end he agreed to pay 75 percent of the cost of the shoe and I got the onlypair of 11's with freaking stitched mid-sole. Only in NY.
tired.gif

Today: H&M, American Eagle, Sperries

my apologies for the cell phone pics.... this was taken in my friends dorm room...
pimp.gif

JMkickz thats some nice roor glassware i see in the back.
smokin.gif
that needsto be my next investment.

sorry for the huge sidekick pics
new era
the hundreds
G-shock
L-R-G
air jordan aqua 8 womens

and the icing on the cake

Back
Top Bottom