January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Did anyone on here order those Jordan Vs or IIIs through OneAnthem.com? Did your order go through or get cancelled?

624015-051.jpg

624015-051 RIO GRANDE TX. GOT MY PAIR DONT KNOW HOW MANY LEFT.
max90_wht_gry_inf.jpg

313096-101 Waterloo Premium Outlets HAD 1 PAIR LEFT IN 12. I PICKED UP THE LAST 8
foampositeone_blk_cts.jpg

314996-003 Grapevine Mills SZS ARE LIMITED. AT $49.99
257537_010_A

257537-010 Celebration Factory Store $14.99

bigsupa talked to carlos at rio grande tx about the infareds and he said that they never had them kindy sounds like something fishy
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by tonyljeff

bigsupa talked to carlos at rio grande tx about the infareds and he said that they never had them kindy sounds like something fishy
eyes.gif
the eggplants were at rio grande....infareds were at waterloo....read the post carefully next time.

i know i have been M.I.A. for a while but im back to provide some real stuff do not confuse me for some NEWBIE cuz that i am not.

guy at waterloo was angry..said the last 5 people who called were asking for the 90s and that they didn't have them.. also said that product # wasinvalid..--which after checking is different than the one i found

^^ that's what i got at waterloo too.

Supra, do you know how much the eggplant flightposites were?

Eactly what we don't want to do - piss off the employees. Supa, could you maybe edit the post since the 90s and the Foams are apparently not available?good looks on the update, but a million people are gonna call and piss these folks off for sneakers they don't even have. Thanks.

Me three...Dude told me "they didnt have any" ... Flights were 129.99 according to the chick on the phone btw...no sz 8s...

Called waterloo dude said they sold out of infared 90's 2 or 3 months ago and could not remember price

Originally Posted by NikeUnlimited

Do you really think the Kobe IV Chaos will even leave the stockroom? Some employees are going to get lucky when they get to work...
This man has a point!

well called milpitas and guy told me that they had a size 11.5 and 2 size 12 in the system and was listed as $120 but then i guess he realized that it was thekobe and said they dont have any in stock and dont know why its in the system. kinda fishy but o wellz

Thanks for the update.

Flightposites were $139.99, the worked checked in the system. (but you never know, it might have the $129.99 price tag)

Foamposites are sold out.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ddot7

Did anyone on here order those Jordan Vs or IIIs through OneAnthem.com? Did your order go through or get cancelled?

i ordered the IIIs AND the Vs, my order was pending yesterday but i just checked and it says my order was canceled,but yet the sizes are back up on thesite.
mad.gif
Maybe the coupon wasn't supposed to work, but what the%&*^. if the code went through,then the order should've went through. o well
eyes.gif

^ Yea, i didnt think the code would work when it was posted in here,but gave it a shot, and it worked. thought my order was good to go, but guess not..o well

Had some free time, so i decided to chat with a Nike rep,here it goes...

Silver Foam Pros (IDK how these are still in the system, but the rep. says its showing up and that the system is updated hourly and "should be"coorect, but we all know how nike's product search is
laugh.gif
)
***No i did not call any of these outlets, If you're interested the size is given with each outlet, call them and see what they have. btw prices still showto be $129.99, so theres a good chance no pairs show up, but its worth a try
wink.gif
laugh.gif

sz 8
SAN MARCOS FACTORY (512) 353-8500

sz.9
LAS VEGAS NORTH FACTORY (702) 382-8055

sz 9.5
WOODBURY FACTORY (845) 928-8838

sz.10
RIVERHEAD FACTORY (631) 369-0706
VACAVILLE FACTORY (707) 455-7014

sz.10.5
LAS VEGAS FACTORY (702) 896-7444

sz11
SEATTLE FACTORY (360)654-3120

Black/ Red Pippens 325001-071

Tucson Outlet (520) 498-0169 $109.99
Gurnee Outlet (847) 855-0857 $109.99
NT San Fran (415) 392-6455 $96

BTW, the rep. said Purple Foams will be a "REGULAR RELEASE" and they will release on Feb. 7th..and for all you Swoosh members, the rep. said thesewill NOT be discounted "because it is a launch product"

Yeah, that's what I was told no footwear though it says "Everything in the store is on sale!" I had actually e-mailed and called their customerservice in the middle of last week and they finally got back to me today.

^yea cause they prob. saw that all the jays sold out with that discounts
roll.gif

would've been a nice deal... CG IIIs AND Metallic Vs for $272 shipped,how can you go wrong with that
pimp.gif
...but then again, it was too good to be true
laugh.gif

I TALKED TO MY DUDE WHO USED TO WORK AT NT ATLANTA.HE SAID THEY SHIPPED EVERYTHING TO TENN OUTLETS AND CLEARENCE STORES.NASHVILLE,MEMPHIS,SEVEIRVILLE ETC....

Props to UPandCOMING.

Just did a check on those foams and heres what I can tell you:

If your looking for a size 11 the stores listed don't have them.
If your looking for a 10.5, I don't think the LVF store has anymore, the LVNF store may have some left, I say may because I was able to get some and Ididn't exactly ask if they had any more 10.5s left

Any size under that range I didn't check

****The price at the LVNF STORE IS NOT 129.99, ITS 99.99!****

The LVNF store was definitely legit, service was good, and sizes are still available but I think they are flying. they seem to have a good amount of stock butI didn't go to indepth. I'm pretty sure they had 10s when I called, all I really asked about were 11s and 10.5s tho. The boxes are lidless at theLVNF if your wondering.

Thanks for the heads up, I've been out of the shoe loop for a minute but now that I'm coming around as I start to realize what is SUPPOSED to be inoutlets I'll start lining up product numbers and running checks on them and posting them also. I'm not too well informed on alot of shoes outside ofbasketball ones, so the first ones that come to my mind are the obvious ones that have already been checked for the most part. For the meantime, If anyone hasa list of shoes or if we could collectively create a list of shoes that should be/are about to be in the outlets that you guys want searched (that all of theusual contributors haven't already searched) I will gladly make a couple calls a week to run an inventory check on them.

No problem.glad to help someone out. For a list,just look up stuff that's been out for awhile. (I.e pippens,pennys,bakins,AMs, lebrons,etc).but the systemis flawed and late on inventory updates.it does work sometimes.
laugh.gif

I rarely look in here anymore, but I came across something that might be of help while I was looking for Cactus Foams..

Size 15 Black Foamposite 1s $99.99
Grapevine Texas outlet (that's what the Nike rep told me the name was?)
(972)355-2487

Back
Top Bottom