January-February Flight Club release (?)

Probablty nothing special. They might throw some GR's/LS's and fusions up, but that's about it. I highly doubt they would put countdown packs up. Imean, come on, it's JB.

That's interesting... I didn't remember if I was a member or not and I just typed in my email address, sent the text message like I was told to, andthen they sent me the code. They had my name on file and everything.... maybe Swoosh and FC go hand in hand...

Originally Posted by JordanRetroHead23

I'm calling it right now and maybe it's wishful thinking, but I'm praying to heavens above that they give us black/cement III's

If you guys pay attention and read between the lines of all the hints from the "reliable sources", the Black Cement III's have all but beenconfirmed for the III/XX pack.

As far as the Fusion III goes as Heat said, they are slated for Fall 08

You know the club isnt gonna be anything cool. It might get one more decent release, not that the XV was decent.

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

man, these kids and their invite requests. THIS is why I still have mine, and will never give them away. If you didnt get an email from jumpman23.com with a code, you shouldnt be able to get on the site. Its just like swoosh.com, I cant get on there cuz I'm not a member...YOU cant get on flight club cuz you NOT a member, PLAIN AND SIMPLE! Its not my fault I was lucky enough to get a email from them, If you want a invite so bad, buy it off ebay, Im sure they still have some left.

indifferent.gif

Get off your damn high horse. Ifthere is a separate thread about requesting invites, that's cool but don't say people don't deserve to be a "member," of this oh soprestigious flight club. The real Flight Club was around while you were in your Pampers. Jordan Brand is ridiculous with this whole limited nonsense and randominvites as I've been subscribed to Brand Jordan magazine since it's first issue and all this nonsense. I don't really care for those horridXV's or whatever may come (unless they are Black/Cement IIIs
tongue.gif
) but to say someonedoesn't deserve to buy these shoes because they aren't a member of a randomly drawn up club is foolish. By the way, this is Niketalk, a community where you're supposed to help out your fellow sneakerhead.

i don't seem to get the jordan e-mails anymore. Anyone else have this happen?
Been registered for years, but they stopped coming.

Things we already know

1) you know the product will be limited to only the website (thunder and lightning)
2) there will be 5 different fusion III colorways (it might be 4 i cant remember off hand)
3) it will be expensive/bad quality/come with a tee shirt or jacket/not be close to the OG version

i wish brand jordan would just give us what we want, OG colors in its OG design and released everywhere.....just like it was in the 90's

We'll just have to wait and see what they look like.

I don't think they will do a fusion III... That will just be a slap in the face.

haha true that sick90, i still have my invites too. (and don't go messaging me to send you the code either, that's happened too many times and it'snot happening) i was lucky enough to get my invite, and you guys who don't have them, well, that's unfortunate. it's just like a limited release.you aren't able to cop on release date, go on ebay and pay the price hahahahah
smile.gif

oh, and i'm guessing its the fusions. and if the black/cement III's are retroed, which i doubt they will be any time soon, i hope JB doesn'tcompletely kill this shoe..

the black/cement will be in the pack later this year so everybody can chillout so the only thing it could be is the fusions but the FC was made for specialthings that you cant get nowhere else and you know the fusions will be everywhere so who knows

For the people talking about how they got invites and others didnt...shut up. Your not someone special above everyone else. You got a invite. Good for you. Andfor the people who got them and are not bragging, don't take offense.

I would like it if they started releasing more on the Flight Club, maybe that is where all releases will be after 08, because I have to pay for shoes myselfand sometimes I don't have money at the time and most likely with flight club releases they will stay in stock for more than 3 days, e.g. playoff 8.

I hope they release some good stuff on FC. It seems silly to go through the trouble of making the site if they are not going to release some heaters.

By the way, anyone who isn't a Flight Club member, sign up at the website. They tell you text message a number and you get the code on your phone.

someone got served big time !!!!!!!

i got a friendly invite but %+%% wouldn't even continue on the screen, but i guess i could try again.

Back
Top Bottom