January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a word of advice to all of you.

Telling someine Good luck is a indirect diss.

Would you tell Jon Jones good luck in a fight vs. danger style danger style ? No

Would you have told the 2017 Warriors good luck to the Magic from the same year? No.

You tell people good luck when you don't think they are capable. If you believe in them, just tell them to do their thing.

Words hold power. Words have meaning. It is never "just a saying."

Stop saying that to folks man.

@JBII Get the job
You're comparing objective sports competitions to the process of applying for a job. Somebody has to save those kids man, this ideology isn't healthy.

You're comparing objective sports competitions to the process of applying for a job. Somebody has to save those kids man, this ideology isn't healthy.
33B3B06F-F9CA-4CFC-8078-8E03625FE8BF.gif

Would you tell Jon Jones good luck in a fight vs. danger style danger style ? No

Would you have told the 2017 Warriors good luck to the Magic from the same year? No.

You tell people good luck when you don't think they are capable. If you believe in them, just tell them to do their thing.

@JBII Get the job
Uh speak for yourself. I would tell Jon Jones good luck in a fight against danger style danger style . He is dangerous after all.

@JBII Get the job

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee look at this dude :smh:

Good Morning My brothers I got a job interview this morning ive been trying to get for years. Im super nervous lol. If i get this job imma be making @22stylez money tho :pimp:

No reason to be nervous.

Be confident and humble in what you possess and sell yourself second to none. Let them know why they need you.

Good luck bruv.

@JBII Get the job

Word of advice.

Shut your mouth.

Good luck trying.

In all seriousness... wishing someone good fortune has nothing to do with believing in them.

I’d argue that @JBII and I have had a more offline conversations than probably everyone on here. Gotten to know him well and he is absolutely deserving. Why would anyone you support not get your best wishes, good vibes and fortune said and thought out to be manifested their way? That’s nonsense talk.

In all seriousness... wishing someone good fortune has nothing to do with believing in them.

I’d argue that @JBII and I have had a more offline conversations than probably everyone on here. Gotten to know him well and he is absolutely deserving. Why would anyone you support not get your best wishes, good vibes and fortune said and thought out to be manifested their way? That’s nonsense talk.

Are you implying saying good luck is the only way to pass along positive vibes?

I damn sure sent postivity in his direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom