January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup brother,
How were the matches? please no spoilers!
What were your fav?

another below average NXT.

I didnt see the first match bc show started early.

But i guess i enjoyed the io match the most

As long as gangano is still headlining these events i will never be fan of nxt

another below average NXT.

I didnt see the first match bc show started early.

But i guess i enjoyed the io match the most

As long as gangano is still headlining these events i will never be fan of nxt
Damn no love for dream? Hows was the NA match?

How you been bro hustle glad to see you in here in a more consistent basis

Damn no love for dream? Hows was the NA match?

How you been bro hustle glad to see you in here in a more consistent basis

i cant really say much without spoiling so ill just say 'mehhh' lol

Things are alright over here how about you?

Hahha ive become what ive hated the most about from years of watching WWE. A part timer that only shows up for the big shows :lol::lol::smh::lol:

Please be respectful.

Not unpopular IMO. I said before that while I like Crouching Tiger Hidden Black Girl, I don't think she should be the one to end The Baze's title reign.

Maybe Dakota is next up like you said, but I wouldn't mind Bianca or Bad Io.

Her mannerisms were real Sanity era Nikki-ish man :lol: I don't think that really fits her, she should just stick to being badass Lucha Underground Io.

I'm just ready for Xia Li to get some more shine.

The hops Montez gets on his moves are nuts. He was making Kyle O’Reily facial expressions during the match. :lol: Dawkins has a great spear and that move where he just tossed them into the corner :wow:

Candace is underrated af. Finally they let her do something. She’s future NXT women’s champ material. I feel the same about Io. She has to work out the kinks of her character. She’s trying a little too hard to be crazy while also being cocky, but she’ll improve.

Roddy is up there with AJ and Andrade as the best in the world no doubt about it.

I think I would’ve liked Gargano vs Cole more if it was JUST the Ambrose Asylum match. I felt the first 2 falls were kinda unnecessary

Montez is definitely still the bigger star of the team, but Dawkins is really underrated. He's come a lonnnnng way from that NTer gimmick he debuted with :lol:

High Credit Score has grown on me. She really showed out vs. Io.

If we're talking about in terms of this cureent year and WWE only, then I think you have to add Bryan and Kofi to that list as well.

The Woman of 1,000 Gimmicks has been in NXT a minute too.

That one Forgotten Son(Cutler) been around since NXT Full Sail started, think he's got everyone beat :lol:

another bill greenberg match :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Imagine booking Sweatberg vs Nicky from Spirit Squad in 2019
mjgrin.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom