January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20190822-204220_Twitter.jpg

Sharpshoeter13 Sharpshoeter13

From 411 about another Sarah vs Dana Brooke match:
Main Event has become increasingly lazy with how repetitive it’s been, and that’s on the company. What’s on the performers is that you’d think working someone 6 or 7 times over the course of a few months that they may actually have a good match. I know that it’s only around 5-minutes most weeks, but these two just keep having the same match over and over again, it’s never bad, but it’s rarely better than ok or solid. I can go an eternity without seeing these two wrestle again, because what’s even worse is that it never means any thing, only that people pretend Dana is really good and then fake outrage when she loses to Lacey Evans again.

:rofl:

I was gonna say Dana Brooke and Sarah Logan both provide no value and should be released, but that doesn’t happen with AEW around the corner. It’d have to be an insult to get released by WWE now. :lol:

I was gonna say Dana Brooke and Sarah Logan both provide no value and should be released, but that doesn’t happen with AEW around the corner. It’d have to be an insult to get released by WWE now. :lol:

Really?? :rofl: Sarah has shown nothing at all, and bless Dana's heart, she tries hard and has desire to be good, but she's just like Lana, hasn't improved at all, and is best served as a big personality. IDK about Sarah, but Dana could use an ********

Really?? :rofl: Sarah has shown nothing at all, and bless Dana's heart, she tries hard and has desire to be good, but she's just like Lana, hasn't improved at all, and is best served as a big personality. IDK about Sarah, but Dana could use an ********

They need to just stick Sarah with the Viking Raiders and call it a day.

I know yall don't mess with podcasts but this was "very good."

The Sterling Affairs is a story of power and scandal in Los Angeles. When an audio recording of a racist rant by then Clippers owner Donald Sterling was leaked online in 2014, it caused an uproar that changed the NBA forever.

But Sterling had been a problem for decades -- in basketball, real estate and more. Why did it take 30 years to finally hold him accountable?

"The Sterling Affairs" is a five-part series from 30 for 30 Podcasts and The Undefeated, produced in collaboration with Western Sound. The series is reported and hosted by ESPN's Ramona Shelburne. All five episodes are available now at 30for30podcasts.com/sterling.

The Sterling Affairs - A 30 for 30 podcast, how to listen https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27399095/the-sterling-affairs-30-30-podcast-how-listen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom