January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
B Sox B Sox how was your time in Brooklyn (aside from Hometown)?

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican what did ya EAT in Times Square?
IT was cool. Wish I could've spent some more time there. Went to Kith, had some drinks at McMahon's, and had a slice of pizza at Patsy's before NXT. Had brunch at Pegasus in Bay Ridge and then went to Five Boroughs Brewing Co before heading to Manhattan on Saturday. Got a bagel at ****r Heights Bagels on Sunday morning before heading to Jersey/Mania.

IT was cool. Wish I could've spent some more time there. Went to Kith, had some drinks at McMahon's, and had a slice of pizza at Patsy's before NXT. Had brunch at Pegasus in Bay Ridge and then went to Five Boroughs Brewing Co before heading to Manhattan on Saturday. Got a bagel at ****r Heights Bagels on Sunday morning before heading to Jersey/Mania.

Wow!!! :wow:

You went all out huh. That’s nice, man.

Happy Rollins won. not the kind of match I was hoping for now having watched it but the end result :pimp:

Seth gonna make that universal title look good :pimp::pimp:

hqdefault.jpg

How is that WWE's fault?

Tbh, I think NY/NJ was a trash site for Mania. Fun city, but everything is WAY too spread out.

They should just go back forth between New Orleans and Vegas (once the stadium is built).

^unfortunately, that's the reason why vince is going to continue to make mania that long
everyone has a different opinion on the matches. even on here there's matches some loved while others hate

Baron Corbin obviously had performance of the night

Snuffed out the light of one of the sport's legendary performers

got to say H stole the show by slaying the Animal
should've made it a buried alive match

Tbh, I think NY/NJ was a trash site for Mania. Fun city, but everything is WAY too spread out.

They should just go back forth between New Orleans and Vegas (once the stadium is built).

Host it in MSG. That's where it should be of you're going to be in NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom