January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished watching HiaC and I thought the ppv was :pimp: until that ending.

I thought maybe Balor would cost Bray the match.

source.gif

vincemcmahonheadbop.gif

Wait, so...I'm watching now, and...when did Asuka & Kairi turn heel :lol: :lol: I'm so lost

And why did Asuka look like she topped off an extra terrestrial after she used that mist?

@dangerousg I was highly sports entertained by Big Eco-Friendly Dogs vs. Luke Harper AND ERICK ROWAN. :nthat:

Skipped Raw Women's Title match when I already saw that Trash Lynch won tho.

they MAD mad over this? Lol

how come these ppl werent this outraged when kofi got no offense in on brokc???

Image result for kofi mad gif
there was hella outrage that Kofi lost in 3 seconds. You didn't see the #ThankYouKofi stuff?
I was ranting about that bs too. That, Sasha loosing, and Bray not winning the belt is too much for me as wrestling fan in just 48hrs. I'm wild tight right now.

Finished watching HiaC and I thought the ppv was :pimp: until that ending.

I thought maybe Balor would cost Bray the match.

That was my original thought as to what would happen however, when he showed up on NXT i knew that idea was out the window. You could have had him do that and fued with the Fiend then go down to NXT if you were gonna have Ciampa come back the same night.

there was hella outrage that Kofi lost in 3 seconds. You didn't see the #ThankYouKofi stuff?
I was ranting about that bs too. That, Sasha loosing, and Bray not winning the belt is too much for me as wrestling fan in just 48hrs. I'm wild tight right now.

nah i was laying low on social medias until i saw Joker today lol

If thats the case then GOOD!

Eat it WWE!!!

Which NTWTer went to the ppv?

For hell in a cell it felt flat as **** in there. AEW chants were constant. Tag match was the best one of the night. Crowd was lit for Orton. Asuka and Kairi had one of the bigger pops of the night. Whole colosseum was visibly underwhelmed on our way out though.
I sold the first timers on the Fiend throwing Seth off the cage because I was so sure of it and it was most of theirs ‘ least favorite match of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom