January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lana is a thot

67FC4FDB-0F45-4E4B-B9E0-69906909C200.jpeg

Whenever this Saudi show is, I’m passing. There’s too much wrestling on to waste my time with that crap.

I’m sick of watching disasters every time this Prince (or whatever he is) books a show. Good on the boys to get paid.

There are much better ball parks than that. I guess they have the NY market there though if you want to have multiple days in the area.

Wrigley and Fenway would be much better. Hell, Camden Yards would be better.

Yankee Stadium is a great stadium..I’ve been to the old and new and I think they did a great job with the new park..

Camden is for losers and nobody wants to go and see wrestling or baseball there..

Yankee Stadium is a great stadium..I’ve been to the old and new and I think they did a great job with the new park..

Camden is for losers and nobody wants to go and see wrestling or baseball there..
Camden is a SIGNIFICANTLY better ball park than Yankee stadium (which I’ve been to several times). The team being trash has nothing to do with IT not being a good stadium.

Nobody trying to go to a wrestling event in the trash Bronks.

Also, after thinking more about IT, I actually think Arthur Ashe Stadium/Billie Jean King Tennis Center would be an awesome place for a wrestling event. The stadium itself fits 23,000 and it’s basically just built straight up so you feel like you’re on top of the court instead of basketball/hockey arenas where they build out a bit more.

The grounds outside of the stadium (but still inside the tennis center) are cool as hell too and you could sell grounds only passes where folks could watch where all the bars/food options are on the big screen outside of the stadium.

Viewing for those that want to go back.

The opening Benoit match had great intensity

A funny jobber battle royal

Eddie G

Liger

Konemoto

Great talent on this show

datboi81 datboi81 cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 Look at the variant Muta Lock blended with the Cattle Mutilation that Benoit used. Never seen that move before

And as your reigning raining Rane neg not really defending (bc of D Fly D Fly fap coma computer), I'm the clear shoe in as #1 pick

Even though I'm a part timer :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom