January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Bischoff revealed that he almost got to meet Khan at the recent birthday roast of Tony Schiavone, but that meeting didn’t happen as former WCW announcer Mark Madden roasted Khan until he furiously stormed out of the event.

Bischoff recalled, “Right at the very beginning of this thing, everybody’s seated. Mark Madden opens up and he goes, ‘Hey, look over there! Tony Khan the money mark! How many executive vice presidents do you have in your company anyway?’

Evidently Tony Khan took exception to that and got up and quickly left. So I could have, I guess, had an opportunity to meet Tony Khan. But Mark Madden f-cked it up for me…and by me telling this story I probably just f-cked it up for myself, but whatever.”

tf :lol:

Which one of yall in this thread wrote that joke?

Eric Bischoff revealed that he almost got to meet Khan at the recent birthday roast of Tony Schiavone, but that meeting didn’t happen as former WCW announcer Mark Madden roasted Khan until he furiously stormed out of the event.

Bischoff recalled, “Right at the very beginning of this thing, everybody’s seated. Mark Madden opens up and he goes, ‘Hey, look over there! Tony Khan the money mark! How many executive vice presidents do you have in your company anyway?’

Evidently Tony Khan took exception to that and got up and quickly left. So I could have, I guess, had an opportunity to meet Tony Khan. But Mark Madden f-cked it up for me…and by me telling this story I probably just f-cked it up for myself, but whatever.”

Sawft

My homie won a sweepstakes fox 32 had for this weekend. He won tickets for all 4 days . He invited me too war games since his girl dont like nxt lol cant wait
ChecksNotes.gif

TazFU.gif

Odd promo by Becky.

Is there any other kind?..

NTWTSS-Most of y'all have filled out your survey and sent it back..If you haven't done so PLEASE FILL OUT THE SURVEY I SENT YOU AS IN DEPTH AS POSSIBLE AND SEND IT BACK..I want to do the name exchange on Monday so people have time to take advantage of Black Friday sales..Of course THERE IS STILL TIME TO SIGN UP for Secret Santa..We could always use a couple more people in the mix..Thanks guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom