January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

94423b45-7845-4f3c-99e8-6b472d44a817-jpeg.1987824
Happy Birthday Champ!

feliz cumpleaños
Happy birthday brother truth
Happy b-day to the Truthiest of Brothers..
Happy Birthday Champ!
Happy birthday man. Enjoy your day.
Happy birthday to the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the 718 truth the 718 truth
Thanks gentlemen
AF2EEEEE-89A5-4C75-A1EC-9177735A9A5F.gif

Saw some clips of NXT this morning.

Show looked extra :emoji_fire:

Damn near threw up in my mouth because I thought Kairi was Nikki Bella at first with that backwards hat.
1574344942118.png

That brief staredown between Evil Kairi and Bad Io made IT move.
1574345005851.png

I know Kairi misses being in NXT just imagining the matches she and Io could be having.

Speaking of, I know a lot of those Raw and Smackdown peeps were conflicted af last night because they've had their most success in NXT.

Dat Spirit Bomb My Cheerio Keith Lee hit on Final Form Drew.
1574345198407.png

Can't wait for the full episode to make it's debutt on the Network so I can watch.

Catching up on the thread:

You know it would take a herculean effort to usurp Charly as JOTW, but Jim Cornette went above and beyond.

I see ihust1e ihust1e worked himself into a shoot and lost his smile. :emoji_cry: Doesn't help that the Knicks might be the new JOTW because they let Ben Simmons hit his first 3 in his NBA career last night.

Happy birthday the 718 truth the 718 truth

You BASTARD.

Major botch. That ref is getting fired or someone missed their cue
What happened? I missed it.
All botch wrestling

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. Besides Eva Marie not kicking out on time, the last legit WWE ref botch I remember was Dudleyz vs Kane and Spike Dudley from KOTR 01. I don't remember if D-Von broke up the pin late, but Teddy Long hesitated like crazy :rofl:
Was that the same ref who botched the other count?
I was watching this earlier and I thought it was pretty clear dude pulled the ref’s legs? What’s the problem?

I was there, 10 feet from the ring, on that side and I'm still not sure what happened. It was a weird sequence where something happened to Mark Quen and maybe Santana didn't know what to do. Quen was just kinda laying there and it seemed to us like Santana missed his spot. Ref stopped mid count, waved it off, then turned towards Santana and said "What the fck?" We initially thought they were gonna say Ortiz wasn't the legal LAX, but they just kinda went on with the match. Quen eventually crawled over to the ringside Doc and got his nose/face worked on for 2-3 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom