January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that guy that attacked Bret Hart at the HOF is from Lincoln, Nebraska :lol:
Made local news

812E9527-4CE1-4D41-A363-54CEAE6D7104.jpeg

My man!!! For some reason I got this place bookmarked. ITs 24/7 too so I may have to go here!

What u get there???
shrimp mofongo,picadera(good amount of pork with plantain aka tostones.. bits to share), bacalao(fish..tad salty depends how they make it) , rice beans. DONT forget your avocado. Pls.. carne frita de res is good(fried steak basically. Think you can have that instead of pork for the picadera plate) .. just to name a few lmao

EDIT* dont forget your traditional DR beer, Presidente. Enjoy.

shrimp mofongo,picadera(good amount of pork with plantain aka tostones.. bits to share), bacalao(fish..tad salty depends how they make it) , rice beans. DONT forget your avocado. Pls.. carne frita de res is good(fried steak basically. Think you can have that instead of pork for the picadera plate) .. just to name a few lmao

I dont see “Picadera” on there.

Avocado is just a garnish though.

I dont see “Picadera” on there.
they have to have it lol. Its a DR tradition to eat that with hookah lol. Show em a google pic. And if you feeling fiesty. You need to try DR breakfast called Los tres golpes

WWE star Sasha Banks didn’t make a good first impression on “The Wendy Williams Show.”

The 27-year-old wrestler was expected to appear on the talk show Tuesday morning but bailed at the last minute. A source close to the show told Page Six that the unexpected cancellation left everyone fuming.

“She won’t be booked again,” the insider said. “She didn’t give a real reason for canceling, and she did it only hours before the show tapes, so production was left scrambling to fill her spot. Wendy ended up doing an extra segment of Hot Topics instead.”

Banks, whose real name is Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado, apologized on Twitter for bailing on the show.

“Due to personal reasons, I had to pull out of my appearance today on @WendyWilliams,” she tweeted. “Sorry to everyone who was looking forward to it. Hopefully the opportunity will be there again later. #IfYouOnlyKnew.”

When Page Six reached out to Banks’ rep for additional comment, we were referred to her online statement.

Despite citing “personal reasons” as the cause for the cancellation, Banks left fans wondering if it really was because she and wrestler Bayley, known as The Boss ‘n’ Hug Connection, had the Women’s Tag Team Titles taken away from them on Sunday night at WrestleMania 35 after a short reign.

Banks tweeted a cryptic message on Monday that seemed to allude to her and Bayley’s loss, as well as a future that doesn’t involve the WWE.

“There is something about the way life happens today that makes it hard to look ahead. There are things that make it difficult to laugh; difficult to live the way you want. There are things that make it almost impossible to trust where you are, or to believe in where you want to be,” her message read. “You look around and life is happening way too fast. Sometimes it feels like the moments are gone. Everything happens all at once and right away. We’re marching towards a destiny we cannot understand, towards the kingdom of convenient.

“Then one day you look up and you can’t find the meaning,” the message continued. “Your crisis of purpose and passion is acting up, but they tell you that that’s suppose [sic] to be normal. Well… I don’t want normal, I want magic; cause that’s the place that feels like home to me. That’s the place where I remember what dreams look like, where meaning is effortless, and purpose is simple. That’s the place where love still matters.

“I want that feeling of coming home again. I want to feel like myself….. I want that magic.”

WWE star Sasha Banks didn’t make a good first impression on “The Wendy Williams Show.”

The 27-year-old wrestler was expected to appear on the talk show Tuesday morning but bailed at the last minute. A source close to the show told Page Six that the unexpected cancellation left everyone fuming.

“She won’t be booked again,” the insider said. “She didn’t give a real reason for canceling, and she did it only hours before the show tapes, so production was left scrambling to fill her spot. Wendy ended up doing an extra segment of Hot Topics instead.”

Banks, whose real name is Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado, apologized on Twitter for bailing on the show.

“Due to personal reasons, I had to pull out of my appearance today on @WendyWilliams,” she tweeted. “Sorry to everyone who was looking forward to it. Hopefully the opportunity will be there again later. #IfYouOnlyKnew.”

When Page Six reached out to Banks’ rep for additional comment, we were referred to her online statement.

Despite citing “personal reasons” as the cause for the cancellation, Banks left fans wondering if it really was because she and wrestler Bayley, known as The Boss ‘n’ Hug Connection, had the Women’s Tag Team Titles taken away from them on Sunday night at WrestleMania 35 after a short reign.

Banks tweeted a cryptic message on Monday that seemed to allude to her and Bayley’s loss, as well as a future that doesn’t involve the WWE.

“There is something about the way life happens today that makes it hard to look ahead. There are things that make it difficult to laugh; difficult to live the way you want. There are things that make it almost impossible to trust where you are, or to believe in where you want to be,” her message read. “You look around and life is happening way too fast. Sometimes it feels like the moments are gone. Everything happens all at once and right away. We’re marching towards a destiny we cannot understand, towards the kingdom of convenient.

“Then one day you look up and you can’t find the meaning,” the message continued. “Your crisis of purpose and passion is acting up, but they tell you that that’s suppose [sic] to be normal. Well… I don’t want normal, I want magic; cause that’s the place that feels like home to me. That’s the place where I remember what dreams look like, where meaning is effortless, and purpose is simple. That’s the place where love still matters.

“I want that feeling of coming home again. I want to feel like myself….. I want that magic.”
TLDR abut **** Wendy Williams!! She made a wild rumor saying Tupac got one nut and was raped in prison

Reactions: fx2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom