January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we have a dialogue as to how A&W has turned the biggest name in wrestling outside of WWE into a complete geek loser in the span of a few months?
Not denying his AEW booking hasn’t been the best, but just because they haven’t booked him well doesn’t mean WWE would’ve.
If he was in WWE and being booked poorly, then people would’ve been saying he should’ve went to AEW where his friends were so he could be a star.
The best option would’ve been to stay in Japan where most agree he was a big deal. Don’t get me wrong I like Kenny and think he should be a top guy too.

Not denying his AEW booking hasn’t been the best, but just because they haven’t booked him well doesn’t mean WWE would’ve.
If he was in WWE and being booked poorly, then people would’ve been saying he should’ve went to AEW where his friends were so he could be a star.
The best option would’ve been to stay in Japan where most agree he was a big deal. Don’t get me wrong I like Kenny and think he should be a top guy too.
There was no point in staying in Japan. He had already put on countless 5 star matches with everybody on the roster. Nothing left to do there.

He is the one that should be the face of A&W. Not Cody Roads.

And who is the big name that WWE has signed that they have initially booked poorly? I'm struggling to come up with one.

There was no point in staying in Japan. He had already put on countless 5 star matches with everybody on the roster. Nothing left to do there.

He is the one that should be the face of A&W. Not Cody Roads.

And who is the big name that WWE has signed that they have initially booked poorly? I'm struggling to come up with one.
Does Nakamura count? :lol:

Does Nakamura count? :lol:
He was a 2x NXT Champion while there for a year and won the damn Royal Rumble within 9 months of being on the main roster :lol:

A year has not gone by in the company where he hasn't held a belt.

Imagine what they would do with someone that doesn't suck.

NTWT which Undertaker you picking?
A0830BCE-3EA7-4ABB-8BF4-87B5B9051DD8.jpeg
07. Him & Batista should’ve been in the main event of Mania that year.

He was a 2x NXT Champion while there for a year and won the damn Royal Rumble within 9 months of being on the main roster :lol:

Imagine what they would do with someone that doesn't suck.
Ohh I thought we were talking main roster only. Didn’t start off great with the feuds with Ziggler and Corbin. Beat Cena and Randy but lost to Jinder Mahal twice for the world title. Also the feud with AJ where he couldn’t win either and was more about nut shots. If it wasn’t for that Rumble win, not a great starting year.

Kenny’s losing streak is a storyline. Idky y’all beastin over it like that.

Fam they would make so much money if they retroed shirts. Especially if they went into the archives and did it for more obscure ones or WCW/NWA/ECW ones.

For sure bro. I still rock with The Hundreds stuff here and there, so im really looking forward to the drop. That SC shirt is an old design right? Hoping they do retro some classics.

Saw on one of the comments, he got a Kofi shirt coming out too so maybe retro and some of their own designs with current stars. ****s gon be dope!

Ohh I thought we were talking main roster only. Didn’t start off great with the feuds with Ziggler and Corbin. Beat Cena and Randy but lost to Jinder Mahal twice for the world title. Also the feud with AJ where he couldn’t win either and was more about nut shots. If it wasn’t for that Rumble win, not a great starting year.
Honestly, his inability to cut promos should automatically disqualify him from this conversation, but regardless, in the 3 years he has been on the main roster, he has won the Royal Rumble and held multiple championships. They put him with Cena and Randy right away. That absolutely means something.

The idea that WWE would have booked Omega poorly is just silly. You would essentially just be banking on them to do the complete opposite as to what they have done in the past with all of their new, established signings.

What sucks even more is that I'm not even interested in any potential matches Kenny could have in A&W that he hasn't had already.

Honestly, his inability to cut promos should automatically disqualify him from this conversation, but regardless, in the 3 years he has been on the main roster, he has won the Royal Rumble and held multiple championships. They put him with Cena and Randy right away. That absolutely means something.

The idea that WWE would have booked Omega poorly is just silly. You would essentially just be banking on them to do the complete opposite as to what they have done in the past with all of their new, established signings.

They haven't done **** with Cien.. dude has just been in mini feuds with other Latino wrestlers. My man should at least be upper mid card by now :smh:

They haven't done **** with Cien.. dude has just been in mini feuds with other Latino wrestlers. My man should at least be upper mid card by now :smh:
Yeah I mean I wish they would have had him do more thus far, but IT does seem like they have protected him a bit. He beats everyone that he should, and they’ve made the big matches he’s had on Raw against the top of the card guys seem important.

The inability to cut a promo definitely effects him though, even though he has Selena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom