January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed the women's match WG Match. Thought it was the main event. Forgot the show started at 7. Watching it now. Didn't see the results prior. Dakota Kai... Dakota Kai has IT.
tenor (27).gif

Rhea and Bianca are stars. Unfortunately both will take multiple pins from Charlotte before Wrestlemania, Bianca more than Rhea for obvious reasons. Becky’s push probably makes it easier for Rhea since they eventually became comfortable with Becky’s accent. Candice probably wins either main roster women’s title before those two though.

Rhea and Bianca are stars. Unfortunately both will take multiple pins from Charlotte before Wrestlemania, Bianca more than Rhea for obvious reasons. Becky’s push probably makes it easier for Rhea since they eventually became comfortable with Becky’s accent. Candice probably wins either main roster women’s title before those two though.

idk. Seems like Rhea is getting that Reigns-esque push now that she's a face :lol:

Not mad at it tho.

Rhea definitely going to end up having a Becky-esque run. Like I said earlier, I legit think she can be the biggest star in the company.

Tonight was about Bazemore fully putting over Ripley. The heels didn't have to win that match at all. Didn't have any effect on anything.

Bel Air is also a future champ for sure.

KO had his original titantron too which was a nice touch. If he’s in NXT that’s cool. They weren’t doing much with him on Raw anyway
KO is my pick to win the Rumble. They've been doing a slow burn with him and I like IT.

So team Ripley beat 2 Women's champion's, another that's still fairly fresh off a dominate undefeated streak, & arguably the best women's wrestler in the world in essentially what turned out to be a 2 on 4 handicap match? Just Rhea Ripley & Candice Lerae did that.

tenor (28).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom