January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrestler of the decade is tough man.

But names that come to mind

AJ Styles (Probably my pick)
Okada
Tanahashi

I can't throw Daniel Bryant in there because of the time he took off.

The latest edition of PWI speaks on this topic.

i have Tanahashi over the names you listed

but I don’t like njpw thooo

giphy.gif

Smack down GM Steph >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
As a man, I just don't see how you can **** out your daughter on International Television like that.

Shibata vs Okada Sakura Genesis 2017
Cena vs Bryan Summerslam 2013
Miyahara vs Marufuji Champions Carnival Final 2018
Wyatts vs The Shield Elimination Chamber 2014
Tanahashi vs Okada Invasion Attack 2013

Thunderstruck #6: Jushin Liger vs. El Samurai (4/30/92) w/ Dylan Fox

WH Park and Dylan Fox of The Eastern Lariat podcast have a fun discussion on the finals of the Top of the Super Junior III tournament from April 30, 1992 between Jushin Liger and El Samurai.

Click here to watch this match. [Please note that while Dylan and WH discussed not providing a link to the match on the podcast, a link was later found after some digging.]

Match:

I got the golden lovers vs the young bucks ranked pretty high. The build and result to that was amazing.
danger style danger style u didn’t like that match? The Golden Lovers finally reunited after years and at their best career wise. The YB’s especially Matt was actually selling n all that. Fine storytelling, high iq wrestling, u could tell commentary really followed the story. Kenny had really cool tights as well.

danger style danger style u didn’t like that match? The Golden Lovers finally reunited after years and at their best career wise. The YB’s especially Matt was actually selling n all that. Fine storytelling, high iq wrestling, u could tell commentary really followed the story. Kenny had really cool tights as well.

Excess excess excess. Match was fine at the time but not something I’ll revisit.

I don’t care for Kenny’s “conflicted acting” or Matt “selling his back”. I remember the match being way too long as well with the last 15 minutes being nothing but finisher kickouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom