January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kofi Kingston spoke about how Daniel Bryan pushed for Kofi Kingston to be given the WrestleMania title shot on the latest edition of the After the Bell Podcast. Highlights are below.

”He pushed for that to happen, because the plans weren’t for me to be at WrestleMania,” Kofi said. “I’m not sure who it was for Daniel to face, but it wasn’t me, and Daniel went in and went to bat for me and the situation for the title match between us to happen. So he had a big part in it too. He was saying, a testament to his state of mind as far as advancing the business and doing the right thing for the people and for the best match and product for the people to take in. So kudos to Daniel Bryan.”

my #currentGOAT and #WOTD with the backstage pull :pimp:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ihust1e ihust1e

I don’t get it. He was taken off the show for one episode because of Graves running his mouth but he had nothing to do with that drama
Nah they didn’t take him off, he suffers with severe bi-polar iirc and that type of drama seems to really affect him. They don’t press him when it comes to his mental health and rightfully so

source.gif

V0q9wI.gif

It's already gotten so bad over at A&W that Cody is pawning off his valuables to keep the lights on.

I'll take One Night In Eden for $500, Alex!

Reactions: fx2
The AEW boss Cody is talking trash about his roster.. I really wish Vince would come out on NXT and cut a promo on how trash his roster is.. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom