January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sperm and sweat.
FB02599E-6640-4DAB-A582-54A44C772402.gif

Also, can the nxt commentators shut the hell up already with the “four horsemen of nxt / four horsemen of mma crap”. This isn’t mma and there’s only 3 of them on nxt. mary and jessica as becky calls them are absolutely worthless as wrestlers. jessica looks like a way too tall crackhead.
I don’t believe ever seen mary & jessica have a match... or cut a promo. Shayna didn’t even pick them for WG, and I only recall them really being a deciding factor in a match in terms of helping Shayna win was when Shayna stole the belt from Kairi. Yeah, they are pretty much worthless.

Just finished last night's wrestlings.

That A&W episode was pretty bad overall save for the Jericho promo. I think I have mentioned this before, but A&W starting to run out of stuff for me to care about. Feel like we've already gotten the majority of interesting/good matches.

Mia Yim kicking The Kota in the face with Timbs on was :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kueth Lee is an absolute superstar. CAN'T. MISS. PROSPECT.

Peep Game Peep Game this was the first time I was actually listening to the lyrics of his theme and IT is hilarious :rofl:

Dakota sold this like a grenade went off :rofl:

Just finished last night's wrestlings.

That A&W episode was pretty bad overall save for the Jericho promo. I think I have mentioned this before, but A&W starting to run out of stuff for me to care about. Feel like we've already gotten the majority of interesting/good matches.

Mia Yim kicking The Kota in the face with Timbs on was :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kueth Lee is an absolute superstar. CAN'T. MISS. PROSPECT.

Peep Game Peep Game this was the first time I was actually listening to the lyrics of his theme and IT is hilarious :rofl:

Not only the lyrics, but the delivery of those lyrics :rofl: :rofl:

I've had a few Jack and cokes at the bar, but I gotta say I'm legit happy for El Ídolo and Charlotte. My fellow paisano bagged him a Flair and they legit seem crazy in love. Love to see it.

I agree the 4 HorseWomen nonsense has ALWAYS been super corny. The MMA group and the Wrestling group. DUMB.

Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, and Bayley should honestly never interact with each other again based on history and alignments, and Jessamyn and Shafir are flat our useless and in all the time they’ve been on the roster they’ve shown nothing. They need to drop this “Horsewomen” garbage already.

Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, and Bayley should honestly never interact with each other again based on history and alignments, and Jessamyn and Shafir are flat our useless and in all the time they’ve been on the roster they’ve shown nothing. They need to drop this “Horsewomen” garbage already.

Good thing your voice is too small for it to make any difference.

Four Horsewomen feud all day.

Just went to watch AEW on the DVR and the audio is soooo low for the second week in a row (just checked TNT and it's fine).

Anyone else experience the same thing?
Yes, I thought I was tripping because I watched the first half of the show last night drunk after a work holiday party. They gotta figure that out.

So I’m at a mlw show .... bigger turn out than the impact show last month

Just seen Kenny dykstra walking thru the crowd ..........: aeveryone always thought he had potential and it never manifested .... smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom