January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably my favorite match from Samurai

El Samurai vs. Shinjiro Otani

This has a wild finish

This was a cool match. Benoit always had an abour intensity about him that I liked. It was dope to see eddie and dean ring side those guys were BROTHERS they went everywhere together. I digged the flow/pace of the match. Today's wrestler should be studying these types of matches. The power bombs suplex bridge combo seems almost lost. It takes little effect to implement a pin after those moves it just makes sense to go for a pin there. Samurai was cool but I think benoit looked better in this match.

This was a cool match. Benoit always had an abour intensity about him that I liked. It was dope to see eddie and dean ring side those guys were BROTHERS they went everywhere together. I digged the flow/pace of the match. Today's wrestler should be studying these types of matches. The power bombs suplex bridge combo seems almost lost. It takes little effect to implement a pin after those moves it just makes sense to go for a pin there. Samurai was cool but I think benoit looked better in this match.
In El Samurai's defense, Benoit will look better than 99.9% of anyone he is matched up against. :lol:

the 718 truth the 718 truth ihust1e ihust1e

Yankees made it rain on Cole :smh:

21B86980-0DA7-4FDF-86FD-B9F63DEF9494.gif

8678B86D-8D0F-45D3-8207-029DF26D3E6F.gif

Finished up the latest NXT.

Keith Lee. :emoji_hugging:

Mans is flourishing right now and I love to see it.

He's is currently #1 on T0INE T0INE 's Top Cheerios list, supplanting KO.

Need him to get a NA or even NXT title run.

:lol: @ Dark Dakota's tron being her washing of Tegan bae.

Their knee brace on a pole match is gonna be GOODT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom