January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that could've been awful.

Just saw those releases awhile ago, and all it did was remind me of the enormous amount of people on their roster. They sign people just to sign them, and punish them for not getting over with gimmicks that they gave them themselves. Ascension were continuing to gain weight and should've been released LONG ago. They were on the main roster for almost 6 years and did not a single thing. They were killed dead by getting their OG gimmick tweaked to being knockoff Demolition. Hunico should've never went back to the Sin Cara gimmick. It was basically cursed. Injuries aside, really sucks for Luke. He could've been a highly midcarder, cause at one point, the fans were noticeably behind him, particularly in that AJ Styles match. Don't know if he's healed up from his injury yet, but whether or not, he should have a lengthy layoff, stay in shape, and give it a go late 2020. He'll be 40, but he was never a mainstay on TV. Keep pop up as a fresh face next year or early 2021.
#CreamRises

NTWT jabronis whats good

giphy.gif

This week’s Main Event:

Natalya defeated Sarah Logan @ 4:55 via pin [**] So, Natalya vs. Sarah Logan is the new Dana Brooke vs. Sarah Logan, only Sarah doesn’t get to win any matches because WWE is still trying to sell you on the fact that Natalya is a pioneer and all time great. It’s cool if they want Logan to work with Natalya for seasoning, but she’s just spinning her wheels big time with no upward mobility in sight despite her random Survivor Series appearance; the match was perfectly ok.

Mojo Rawley defeated Cedric Alexander @ 2:55 via pin [NR] This was ****ing depressing. Remember Cedric’s feud with Styles where he constantly lost and everyone said he’s not buried and that he’d be fine because he’s on TV and they certainly big have plans for him? Yeah, about that, when you’re losing to MOJO on MAIN EVENT in under three-minutes, you have been buried.

Yikes :lol:

Cedric :smh:

Turns out that rumor of Vince wanting to bury Cedric was true. I mean he got squashed in his hometown by AJ. I wonder what he did wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom