January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
NTWTSS-Is anyone having issues picking out gifts for their Elf?..If you need help deciding what to get and need some more info from your Elf then please hit me up and let me know..I'll be more than happy to get with them and help you figure something out..I'd really like for everyone to have their gifts shipped (barring any delayed shipping issues or sudden OOS/Back order problems) no latter than next Wednesday the 18th..That gives shipping companies 5/6 days to get your gifts to your elf..Thanks guys..

😂 they really not tryna pay for extra TV time anymore huh

5fd5bd33-e4d0-4439-a349-cc43d6395fb2-gif.2148207

I'm trying to figure out what exactly was the FINISHED supposed to be?
They were definitely running long, and I don't think that botch helped things.

Randy was supposed to distract AJ after the top rope styles clash and then the rollup win for Ray, even though he should've been knocked out from the Styles Clash.

Things would've been tight even without the botch.

NTWTSS-Is anyone having issues picking out gifts for their Elf?..If you need help deciding what to get and need some more info from your Elf then please hit me up and let me know..I'll be more than happy to get with them and help you figure something out..I'd really like for everyone to have their gifts shipped (barring any delayed shipping issues or sudden OOS/Back order problems) no latter than next Wednesday the 18th..That gives shipping companies 5/6 days to get your gifts to your elf..Thanks guys..
I’ll be shipping out this week!!! Priority mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom