January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a temporary twitter suspension..Apparently the president’s fans didn’t like my tweet..
6F640BA1-462A-47F7-A0EA-89291F857591.png

I started The Mandalorian last night. Show is fire!!!! :pimp:
That Widow in the village wanted Mando all up in her guts. :evil:
Yeah bro. Def my favorite show of the year.

Got a different feel than the newer Star Wars stuff in a good way.

And yeah she did :lol: :smokin

There's an official thread for The Mandalorian. Feel free to post your thoughts on there.

My guy :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Got Mando looking festive :pimp:

Finally watched all the Mandalorian episodes..Show is goodt..A little slow for my liking, but I'm sure that's just a Favreau style thing..I needs more Gina in da show tho..

Brother Fly, I'ma need you to go ahead and swing down to the DYT and let's go watch Skywalker all day long..Beers on me..Popcorn on you..

Finally watched all the Mandalorian episodes..Show is goodt..A little slow for my liking, but I'm sure that's just a Favreau style thing..I needs more Gina in da show tho..

Brother Fly, I'ma need you to go ahead and swing down to the DYT and let's go watch Skywalker all day long..Beers on me..Popcorn on you..

tenor.gif

My guy Case Case :nthat:

The Butcher & Barber debut was cool. Interesting look. Absolutely had zero need for pyro with their entrance though :lol:

Why they have Cody tagging with that random dude Cutie? I guess just to have somebody else eat the pin?

MJF micwork was fantastic per usual.

Young Bucks/Pride and Prejudice was solid.

I'm not sure there is anything in wrestling that I could possibly care less about than a Tye Dillweed/Joey Janeva feud :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom